Will Pereira be able to style on Perry?

Never heard of that fight. Was it booked today. It's a good fight for both

I was impressed with Mike Perry's ground game against Mickey Gall.
Maybe he should test Pereira's ground game.

Is this fight legit?. I never heard anything about that.

Anyways if its really true, then could see it being an hilariously funny fight lol.

Is this fight legit?. I never heard anything about that.

Anyways if its really true, then could see it being an hilariously funny fight lol.
Never heard of that fight. Was it booked today. It's a good fight for both
When did this get booked?

This is fucking excellent news. This fight is going to be either extremely violent or fucking hilarious.
According to Wikipedia they are fighting at 255. I know wiki is wiki but since it's never been wrong with UFC event bookings months in advance, i trust the source.

According to Wikipedia they are fighting at 255. I know wiki is wiki but since it's never been wrong with UFC event bookings months in advance, i trust the source.
Todd Duffee is fighting Gian Villante as well!

Todd Duffee is fighting Gian Villante as well!

Villante is fighting Jake Collier, so that's wrong, which makes me worry about Pereira/Perry seeing as it's not on Tapology or any of the reputable twitter accounts.

can't stand Perry but glad to see him get a chance to come back and get styled on.

Villante is fighting Jake Collier, so that's wrong, which makes me worry about Pereira/Perry seeing as it's not on Tapology or any of the reputable twitter accounts.
Sometimes Wikipedia is the first source

Well Perreira is on El Platino's death wish list
Mike-Perry.jpg

Back