Chimaev might be Habib with striking

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
A complete fighter. If so, he will be unbeatable for a long time.

let's see him fight a couple top 10 fighters that have the chin and can bring him into deep waters. maybe he is the next khabib, but it can all be derailed with one punch.

A complete fighter. If so, he will be unbeatable for a long time.
yeah that dude is scary, he even has that scarred lip its like they cast a guy straight outta central casting, and when he said I always obey my master or trainer, dam its like this guy is only living to fight like a caged beast. Scary stuff.

Khabib is more diplomatic he is carries himself like a politician in interviews, This guy Chimaev is straight grimey like from the ghetto type hood, the only similarity they have is the beard, they both muslim and they use the word Smash alot.

But the thing is what if he has a glass chin? Khabib has an iron jaw.

Once he starts getting some top 5 wins. Then we can go crazy. But so far? He looks amazing.

We still know virtually nothing about the guy, let him fight some better competition before starting threads like this.

Khabib has some of the best striking defense in the UFC, but I think it's fair to say Khamzat's striking offense is much better.

The same wrestling threat as Khabib + one punch KO power will be a nightmare for both WWs and MWs. Potential double champ.

Way too early to start thinking he could be unbeatable. I mean nobody is unbeatable but we have not seen him against top UFC talent yet. He looks very good and appears to be a major player.

We're still yet to see what his defence is like in the UFC, but he definitely has more knockout power. I saw a video where he knocked a mouthpiece out of a guy

He might be... but he might not be too.
People fell for this before with Ronda and while the guy has definitely had a great start it takes beating worthy top 5 competition to prove it.
EVERY trending message board topic was about Khamzat when I checked-in today. The ad-nauseum promotion of his hype-train strikes me as either juvenile or at best casual-fan-ish. I love mma. Khamzat looked, and is looking, great. Pretending that he's going to be the next GOAT before he's fought anything even remotely resembling stiff competition is....lame/and indication that people need a hobby.

We still know virtually nothing about the guy, let him fight some better competition before starting threads like this.

Agree completely.

First punch KO, is cool and impressive, but really doesn't tell us much about Chimaev, says more about that other guy.

As to TS point, Khabib is 3 grappling discipline master, wrestling, judo and sambo. While Khamzat is a pure wrestler. He does look like a well rounded fighter.

Maybe after he scores a knockdown on Conor McGregor ...maybe then he can teach Kabib some stand up.....and about Chimpatev one punch knockout?????? I've knocked guys out with one punch too...so thats all you need to know about one punch KOs.

Well maybe you guys can lay off the dick riding till he stops fighting cans and fights the top guys.

Back