Who should Khazmat Chimaev fight next?

Who's your pick?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems like Demian Maia, but who would you rather see?

Anyone else I should put on the poll? Just let me know thanks.

UFC-240-Geoff-Neal-02.jpg

UFCTroops3-Michael-Chiesa.jpg

Demian-Maia-posa-na-pesagem-do-UFC-em-foto-de-Josh-Hedges-3.jpg

stephen-thompson-ufc209earlyweigh-750.jpg

1050083564.jpg.0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

neil-magny-ufc-fight-night-66.jpg

vicente-luque.jpg

Last edited:
Anthony Pettis imo.
Ranked #13, has decent striking and very good Jiu-Jitsu. Interesting match-up because I'm not sure how much the Meerschaert fight proves, although it was a beautiful and great performance.

It has to be somebody ready to go within a month. Dana said Maia wouldn’t be ready by then. So I have no idea. Just make a fight and the world will be watching.

Why do you assume so? It's a good opportunity to fight an unexperienced fighter with crazy amount of hype behind him.

Chiesa has a history of banging on about fighting up the rankings rather than down. I don't think he'd take a fight with someone unranked.

Someone with power, speed and excellent wrestling is a nightmare for Chiesa anyway, I think it's an awful style matchup for him personally.

Neil Magny would be a super interesting fight. Two excellent grapplers... One of them a tall reachy guy with good boxing and footwork. The other has godly power. I think the odds would be close.

Last edited:
Anthony Pettis imo.
Ranked #13, has decent striking and very good Jiu-Jitsu. Interesting match-up because I'm not sure how much the Meerschaert fight proves, although it was a beautiful and great performance.

he would run through the quitter pettis like a hot knife through butter. not even a remotely close fight.

Back