Do you think Woodley will come back?

I hope not, time to retire. And that rib will hurt for at least 3, 4 months.

He is on a 14-round losing streak.
On that same note (but even worse) I just saw Condit is fighting in October.

He's lost 6 fights in a row, hasn't won since 2015, is 2-8 in his last 10, and openly notes he doesn't have the desire to fight.

Maybe he and Woodley fight again in a "loser HAS to retire" match.

I don't know since when people started counting losses in rounds??
Woodley lost 3 fights.
Who cares?
He can go to Bellator or he can fight someone out of top 10.
Add a couple more losses, or wins... whatever. He decides.

Ask Barao what it is to go from top to bottom all in a fight.

Woodley may be on a 3 fight losing streak, but in the rap game, hes on a career long losing streak

He will fight, simply to give him more publicity to promote his rap

We have already many threads about the same thing. My answer to this is : he still couldn't pull the trigger while fighting his arch-nemesis in a high-stake fight, he's done.

I hope he comes back then gets ktfo!

Haha just kidding. I hope he rediscover his mojo again and comes back to his winning ways. It's possible we have seen guys in worser predicaments come back!

He'll fight again. Fighters tend to view things in the perspective of "If I had done this I could've won or would've won had not for this."

They should give Woodley someone like Michael Chiesa or someone ranked in the 10-20 range to see just how far from the top of the division he is.

Hell, give him Gerald Meerschaert next

God I hope not he's got no fire in him getting in the cage trying to catch a spark is not the place that fire needs to burning long before that. I thought fighting Colby would bring out the flame I was dead wrong.

I doubt it. His name value is probably not worth the size of his contract at this point.

Back