Pouya Rebek

textwarrior

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What happened to this guy..Pouya Rebek? He was funny and stayed current with the UFC . He did it for awhile...then just disappeared?

His YouTube channel...Mixed Martial Animations

That guy is super talented. Im shocked that no one hired him to continued him to do the videos. He wasnt making enough money from it so he just stopped.

That guy is super talented. Im shocked that no one hired him to continued him to do the videos. He wasnt making enough money from it so he just stopped.

When I first saw him...I was cracking up. But he was only showing what he could do through interviews...I went to his twitter account I think...or email...forget...but...I said..man you should do a UFC South Park...then I saw him doing it...I wondered if I triggered the idea? or if he was already in the making? When he started doing it...I was like YESSS...

He just disappeared? Is he dead? I have no idea why he stopped. I know in one interview he was afraid in making fun of Nate Diaz on the air...He seemed hesitant and said he hopes he does not run into him.

My guess is that he wants to make money with his gift and this thing was not panning out. Hopefully not dead.

When I first saw him...I was cracking up. But he was only showing what he could do through interviews...I went to his twitter account I think...or email...forget...but...I said..man you should do a UFC South Park...then I saw him doing it...I wondered if I triggered the idea? or if he was already in the making? When he started doing it...I was like YESSS...

He just disappeared? Is he dead? I have no idea why he stopped. I know in one interview he was afraid in making fun of Nate Diaz on the air...He seemed hesitant and said he hopes he does not run into him.

My guess is that he wants to make money with his gift and this thing was not panning out. Hopefully not dead.
Im sure hes alive. Just no money in it.

Hassy > Pouya.

mark_hunt_and_me__momiji_leaf_guys__by_brianz2008-d6pl37h.jpg

method=get&s=mark-hunt-fun.jpg

He was the bess in what he did - mma humor videos.

Back