Khazmat got lucky!!! He’s still all hype

I can see him vs Leon being made maybe
seems no one is interested in fighting Leon and if Khazmat keeps winning that might be the title eliminator down the short road

WHO IN EITHER DIVISION STANDS THE BEST CHANCE OF BEATING THIS GUY??!
Nobody brother. Just smesh..

maxresdefault.jpg

Have him retire Rockhold and Weidman in the same night.

Fun fact: His last 3 opponents landed a total of 2 punches(1signature) on him.

While Khamzat hit himself 4 times in the face in his last fight alone

I wonder if he's taking the MW belt first or saves the boring WW and makes it great again.
I mean eventually he takes both belts, but it can take several weeks or even a month.

He will dominate both divisions with ridiculous ease

This guy is a conor/khabib hybrid

duh only people who have never trained before buy into his hype

But in all seriousness I just saw the fight. This man can’t be human. That was amazing. Khabib wrestling with the touch of death.

WHO IN EITHER DIVISION STANDS THE BEST CHANCE OF BEATING THIS GUY??! IS HE UNSTOPPABLE???
At MW Whittaker, at WW Masvidal imo

If you can't stay conscious for even 20 seconds, you did something wrong.....end of story.

Khamzat definitely has my interest tho, he's gonna be a very good fighter. But lets not act like this is the first time Meerschaert has been put away with relative ease. The "Aura", is a real thing. Some guys really shatter under any amount of pressure or intimidation. Gerald had the skillset to atleast defend himself, but he just didn't wanna be in there with Khamzat.

Maia will choke him if he's too cocky, I will bet on it. He didn't let me down in the Askren fight, he is being underestimated.
If Khamzat stuffed TDs and stood up, it's a wrap, but he is cocky and will play Maia's game, and it will bite him in the ass

Back