Big names to feed to Khamzat?

PatrickBatemanVHS

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Maybe Cowboy next? What you think? He’s a big name, it’s an easy win & it’s more exposure for the young GOAT.

Personally I like it, smesh Cowboy, smesh Maia, then maybe smesh Lawler or Woodley? Condit is still fighting right? Smesh him too. All in the same night baby.

“The Legend Killer” Khamzat GOATmaev.

he's fought 3 nobodies so far and demolished them all.

shouldn't he be getting a solid, ranked guy now? cowboy seems done, maia is old, lawler is done, woodley is likely going to retire...

let him fight wonderboy, masvidal, or maybe chiesa?

hell, a fight with colby would definitely be entertaining, but i don't think khamzat's earned a right to that yet.

Isn't Ponzi looking for a comeback fight?
If not, Geoff Neal sounds cool too.

Maia->Wonderboy/Woodley->Colby

Maia is ranked 7 so it makes no sense to fight cowboy after. If he beats Maia he's getting a top 5 and then the title shot.

At middleweight he should fight Weidman

Michael Chiesa. he even called him out, saying either give me Thompson or Khamzat
I think Chiesa is a good challenge...but hes fighting maia so he deserves someone better than chiesa if he beats him

Wasn’t this a middleweight fight? Let him duke it out with brunson

shouldn't he be getting a solid, ranked guy now? cowboy seems done, maia is old, lawler is done, woodley is likely going to retire...

hell, a fight with colby would definitely be entertaining, but i don't think khamzat's earned a right to that yet.
Wonderboy is booked and Masvidal only wants Diaz after remembering what the top dogs have for him.
Chiesa sounds good. Or whoever ranked.

Wonderboy is booked and Masvidal only wants Diaz after remembering what the top dogs have for him.
Chiesa sounds good. Or whoever ranked.
oh, right. forgot about wonderboy and masvidal.

the thing is, the ranked guys at 170 are all on the way out. the division got old really quickly.

I wouldn’t consider Gerald a nobody. He’s got a load of experience, 33-13 with 12 UFC fights is nothing to scoff at. The ease with which Khamzat destroyed him is impressive

I wouldn’t consider Gerald a nobody. He’s got a load of experience, 33-13 with 12 UFC fights is nothing to scoff at. The ease with which Khamzat destroyed him is impressive
nobody is a bit harsh, i admit. gerald is a very good fighter, but he's not upper level and he doesn't have any signature wins.

should have said unranked guys.

I don't want an easy fight. I've seen enough fights that were easy for him. I want to know how he stacks up to a serious challenge!
Same here. I'm all on board and love the guy, so getting a legit top 10 fighter would be ideal. I'm not sold on him being top 5 or champ material yet, but I think he deserves a top 10 fighter next for sure. Lets see what he can do.

My choices would be:
- Luque
- Chiesa
- Magny

Maybe Cowboy next? What you think? He’s a big name, it’s an easy win & it’s more exposure for the young GOAT.

Personally I like it, smesh Cowboy, smesh Maia, then maybe smesh Lawler or Woodley? Condit is still fighting right? Smesh him too. All in the same night baby.

“The Legend Killer” Khamzat GOATmaev.

Colby would demolish Chimaev

upload_2020-9-20_11-8-48.png

Back