GM3 path to victory

avid1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What is GM3 path to victory? Do he need a sub finish or is there any way for him to take a decision?

He could definitely win a decision. It is a distinct possibility that Chimaev gets ahead of himself and empties the gas tank in Round 1. In that case, Meerschaert has the cardio and the discipline to win Rounds 2 and 3. That is exactly what he did against Anders and Holland but the judges robbed him both times in split decisions. Look on mmmadecisions.com, literally everyone had Meerschaert losing Round 1 handily in those fights and then coming on strong to win Rounds 2 and 3. Chimaev could definitely secure a dominant position in Round 1 and then gas himself out trying to finish the fight.

Experience. GM3 has like 4 time the fight of KhamzatChimaev.

What is GM3 path to victory? Do he need a sub finish or is there any way for him to take a decision?

Either that or do enough to survive in hopes that Chimaev has shit for cardio so Gerald can then start to take over.

Neither guy is a tremendous striker. While Chimaev has incredible control, GM3 will intentionally put himself in bad positions in order to get a funky entry on a submission. I'm very interested in this fight and I really hope it's competitive.

I so hope GM wins. I've had enough of Chimaevs mouth already for a guy that hasn't beaten anyone in the top 50.

GM3 can win this.
He is a solid fighter.
Borz is a bit overconfident.
I got it 60/40 Borz, but the oddsmakers are way strong on borz.

nothing...he's hopeless, if hes smart he just taps to strikes early, he could be a solid contender in bellator for many years to come.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back