Wins 31
By knockout 6
By submission 23
By decision 2
Losses 13
By knockout 2
By submission 8
By decision 3

I believe he is tied or has the 2nd most submissions in the Middleweight division. A division containing the likes of boa constrictors such as Jacare Souza and Christopher Weidman.

The man has 23 submission victories in his professional career. Sure he has also tapped 8 times, however only one of these sub defeats happened inside of the octagon. Clearly he has gradually elevated his game since and has become a different beast in that department.

In 44 professional bouts, he has only been knocked out TWICE. You're telling me that with 15 minutes to work with, this proven grappling wizard doesn't have a good shot at strangling an unproven Khamzat...? Not to mention he almost has as many knockouts as Khamzat has fights. Get real folks.

With the mystery and hype surrounding Khazmat, his position as a heavy favorite is understandable. But pls, more respect to "GM3" until at least after the bout takes place tomorrow night and Khamzat proves himself as the real deal. The man is clearly game.

Becoming a big thing now for some fighters to shit on other fighters’ records if they have double digit losses. These fighters being mocked are usually guys who have took on all comers and taken lots more risks. I’ll always root for these underdog types.

Oh great mad respect to Journeyman. Cough bum cough! excuse me I got something in my throat

Do you even know who this man is?

Professional MMA record:
Total 44
Wins 31
By knockout 6
By submission 23
By decision 2
Losses 13
By knockout 2
By submission 8
By decision 3

I believe he is tied or has the 2nd most submissions in the Middleweight division. A division containing the likes of boa constrictors such as Jacare Souza and Christopher Weidman.

The man has 23 submission victories in his professional career. Sure he has also tapped 8 times, however only one of these sub defeats happened inside of the octagon. Clearly he has gradually elevated his game since and has become a different beast in that department.

In 44 professional bouts, he has only been knocked out TWICE. You're telling me that with 15 minutes to work with, this proven grappling wizard doesn't have a good shot at strangling an unproven Khamzat...? Not to mention he almost has as many knockouts as Khamzat has fights. Get real folks.

With the mystery and hype surrounding Khazmat, his position as a heavy favorite is understandable. But pls, more respect to "GM3" until at least after the bout takes place tomorrow night and Khamzat proves himself as the real deal. The man is clearly game.
Always been a fan. Thought he really turned the corner after he fucked up Winn, but the loss right after that looked terrible. Doubt he wins, but I'm rooting for him for sure

He's lost to some meh names (and a couple killers) and beaten guys who don't belong in the UFC. Don't let the record fool you, competition is key.

Win or lose, it's nice that he's been given some attention and he had the chance for the people to hear what he's all about. A lot of fighters don't get that. It's always nice to see an underdog going for it, and I think a lot of people can relate being counted out and underestimated. Respect to GM3

Can’t overlook the man, he’s a real fighter and I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a finish.

He's a good guy and I respect him but I am on the Hypetrain and there is no way out for me. I hope Khamzat will show good sportsmanship after the fight. GM3 clearly deserves it. Absolutely likeable guy.

Do you even know who this man is?

Professional MMA record:
Total 44
Wins 31
By knockout 6
By submission 23
By decision 2
Losses 13
By knockout 2
By submission 8
By decision 3

So ur argument for why he has a chance is that he’s damaged af? 44 pro mma fights while in ur 30s is not an advantage. Not everybody is jeremy horn or bernard hopkins.

giphy.gif

I respect him. I hope win or lose he will stick around

Back