Ludoviť "Lajoš" Klein new blood in UFC FW division

Tokoloko

Czech MMA on the rise!
@purple
Reaction score
Ludoviť Klein - 25 years old FW/LW from Slovakia is fighter with very enterteining fight style and deadly highkicks. His record is 16 wins (7x KO/TKO , 8x submission, 1x Dec) 2 loses (1x SUB,1X KO) and was recently signed by UFC to fight Shane Young on UFC 253

Mark my words - Klein is going to have huge impact on FW ranking and will become title contender in future

Last 3 matches before UFC -

Last edited:
Never heard of her.
Because he was fighting only in CZ/SK promotions + 2 matches in ACB ...So not many people know about Lajoš but as i said iam sure that he will be next big thing in FW

Hopefully he does good..

FW is stacked so I don't like any newcomers chances but is always good to have guys from smaller countries in the big stage.

As I said in the other thread it all depends on how he develops his wrestling. If Lukasz Sajewski was repeatedly taking him down, then someone like Darren Elkins could do the same.

As I said in the other thread it all depends on how he develops his wrestling. If Lukasz Sajewski was repeatedly taking him down, then someone like Darren Elkins could do the same.
Got your point,but it was LW and Lajoš will develop for sure (he was on wrestling camp recently) and he use to train daily with Buchinger which is one of best grapplers in europe (37-7)-recently lost title fight vs Parmasse

Yea, Young is pretty tough fighter which was never finished. I expect very entertaining fight with crazy KO by Klein.

I'm all for new talent. Seems like his first opponent's gonna be USADA, though. Dude's shoulder muscles have shoulder muscles.

Back