Worst Losing Streaks

Kyojiro Kagenuma

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
So we all know about the horrific resume Bob Sapp possesses, but what about some of the lesser known MMA fighters with ungodly losing streaks?

Take this guy for example, Brad Kohler. I stumbled upon him randomly while going through Travis Fulton's fight list, and found a guy he beat with an actual wikipedia page. Most of them don't even have that. However, as you can see, that detail doesn't exactly make him any good. Fought in a few UFCs early on, but I mean look at that losing streak, that's nightmare scenario. Dude went more than ten years without a victory, then retired on a win.

Funnily, his first ever fight was actually a win over Travis Fulton, so that means that one of the few people Travis has beaten with a wikipedia has also defeated him in return.

upload_2020-8-15_13-20-7.png

upload_2020-8-15_13-26-30.png

What other no name fighters have ungodly losing streaks like this who don't think, maybe after the fourth or fifth or even sixth loss, it's time to hang em up?

I was just about to post this thread when I found the last guy Travis Fulton beat, who also has a wiki page.

Shannon Ritch, and oh my lord this is even worse.

upload_2020-8-15_13-33-49.png
<6>

Oof. I mean, just oof.

Props to being committed to fighting or dude is just a masochist.

salmonlol.png
tenor.gif

Oh my Christ. How does that even happen? How does a guy have over 40 fights with only one victory? How does he summon the motivation to step into the ring/octagon?

He must not give any shit at all.
There is a fucking boxer out there who is like 4-98 or so....not kidding

Reggie Strickland is 66-276
Eric Crumble lost 31 straight by Ko...lost to a guy who was 8-95, Crumble went 0-31 as a pro...

Robin Deakin:
2-52...won his debut...and then went freaking 0-51

Last edited:
Bj penn losing streak is up there too. :(

He was truly never the same after the Edgar loss and Nick Diaz beating him seal his fate forever.

Brad Kohler still has one of the best one punch kos in fighting history
Oh? Well I haven't seen it, but by order of elimination it must be Steve Judson, considering it's the only win he possesses that's by knockout.

Reactions: HHJ
I think I may have accidentally opened up Pandora's Box with this thread.

Back