So most of us want to see Khabib go 30-0 (Super Fight vs GSP) But if Gaethje wins...

Khabib vs Gaethje

• Total voters

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
We could possibly see even more impressive fights...

Gaethje would most likely defend vs Mcgregor (They have Beef, casuals will jump up all over this scrap) if we return to Live sports by the end 2020- beginning 2021...

Khabib could finish off his career vs Ferguson... the mega fight we have been screwed out of numerous times. Will never happen if Khabib wins and fight GSP.

Usman gets the Super Fight vs St Pierre... with a possible GSP return, could be sold as Who is the GOAT 170...

Love both guys, but Gaethje is more exciting. Win or lose, you know you're gonna have at least a couple of

tenor.gif

moments in every one of his scraps.

If GSP vs Khabib is not for a title do people still want it?
Bisping, awesome legend... but not the GOAT SF that Anderson would have brought... of course. And Khabib vs St Pierre 2 Top 1-10 ( however you rank them ) fighters would be awesome , my opinion... Pretty sure this will be the closet GOAT vs GOAT fight we might see for some time.

At the end of the day, as long as the record is "and one" before quitting.

Imagine, never seeing the "once-in-a-lifetime" losing. Khabibr won't act the way of the pillow.

We could possibly see even more impressive fights...

Gaethje would most likely defend vs Mcgregor (They have Beef, casuals will jump up all over this scrap) if we return to Live sports by the end 2020- beginning 2021...

Khabib could finish off his career vs Ferguson... the mega fight we have been screwed out of numerous times. Will never happen if Khabib wins and fight GSP.

Usman gets the Super Fight vs St Pierre... with a possible GSP return, could be sold as Who is the GOAT 170...

1. We could possibly see even more impressive fights...
WE COULD, BUT WE WONT.

2. Gaethje would most likely defend vs Mcgregor
AGREE WITH THIS, AND THINK ITS AN INTERESTING "PICK EM"

3. Khabib could finish off his career vs Ferguson...
FIGHT ID MOST LIKE TO SEE. BUT KHABIB WILL NEVER.
IF IT WASNT FOR DISAPPOINTMENTS, I WOULDNT HAVE ANY APPOINTMENTS.

4.Usman gets the Super Fight vs St Pierre...

GSP WONT TAKE A FIGHT HE ISNT CONFIDENT HE CAN WIN, AND HE WILL SAY USMAN "DOESNT HAVE THE PROPER STOCK TRENDING" OR WHATEVER HE SAYS

capslock is to separate convo. not yellling, before some weirdo gets sad seeing capital letters.

GSP will never fight Usman
Did I miss an interview with Georges saying this? So you are saying that he is returning to announce and fight but if Khabib loses he won't fight?

Did I miss an interview with Georges saying this? So you are saying that he is returning to announce and fight but if Khabib loses he won't fight?

i edited to clarify.

nothing i wrote is backed by anything except my own dogmatic conjecture.

if Khabib loses, i dont think either GSP or Khabib fight.

WE COULD, BUT WE WONT.

2. Gaethje would most likely defend vs Mcgregor
AGREE WITH THIS, AND THINK ITS AN INTERESTING "PICK EM"

3. Khabib could finish off his career vs Ferguson...
FIGHT ID MOST LIKE TO SEE. BUT KHABIB WILL NEVER.
IF IT WASNT FOR DISAPPOINTMENTS, I WOULDNT HAVE ANY APPOINTMENTS.

4.Usman gets the Super Fight vs St Pierre...

GSP WONT TAKE A FIGHT HE ISNT CONFIDENT HE CAN WIN, AND HE WILL SAY USMAN "DOESNT HAVE THE PROPER STOCK TRENDING" OR WHATEVER HE SAYS

capslock is to separate convo. not yellling, before some weirdo gets sad seeing capital letters.

If GSP wants 1 more fight I'd take that one over Khabib at 55.. Fighting at 40 years old at 155 is nuts for him.. Fight at 170.. He has no reason to fear Usman at all.. He's fought guys like him before.. Not saying Usman can't win, but GSP would be more comfortable at 70..

i edited to clarify.

nothing i wrote is backed by anything except my own dogmatic conjecture.
WE COULD, BUT WE WONT.

We all know what will happen if Khabib wins vs Gaethje... GSP Super Fight. The thread is basically me giving my opinion... based on what could sell (remember we are talking about Dana) and fights that have been mentioned before happening because of some crazy Justin upset... *never say never with 4oz gloves...

no reason to fear Usman at all.. He's fought guys like him before.. .

i agree 70 is a better weight for him.

but if GSP wouldnt fight Woodley, why would he fight Usman 4 yrs later?

its arguably a tougher fight at an older age against an opponent who has way less push.

WOODLEY WAS A DOUBLE THREAT.

i agree 70 is a better weight for him.

but if GSP wouldnt fight Woodley, why would he fight Usman 4 yrs later?

its arguably a tougher fight at an older age against an opponent who has way less push.

WOODLEY WAS A DOUBLE THREAT.

It is a matter of GSP wanting or NOT wanting to do anything else at WW.. It is not about being scared or anything like that.. GSP has Zero reason to fear anyone at 55 or 70.. He is GSP.. It is just what's the motivation?

Back