Media Marvin Vettori: "My New Girlfriend "Christina" Weidman, Sign The Contract"

I know I'm probably in the minority, but Chris is my boy in that fight, I think he could wrestlefuck Marvin. I also think he will look better in his next fight with a win and a little confidence back.

Vettori is a good prospect but that's it, he is completely unproven. His career highlight is a close loss vs. Israel.

There's zero benefit for Chris in this matchup. A tough unranked hungry up and coming guy vs a veteran which is the twilight of his career and on the downhill. Even if he wins it's not a big win.

Plenty of more advantageous matchups for teh Chris at this point, the rockhold rematch comes to mind.

Poor taste to call out a declining champ after he is no longer ranked. I remember when that insufferable idiot Schaub KOd an 80 year old Cro Cop and got full of himself and then lobbied an 80 year old Nog who promptly KOd him. Glorious night. Hope Weidman pulls a Nog if they ever make this fight.

The age of transgenders has come.

Because he's aware those guys are too high in the rankings for him to call out

If he called out those guys, reets in here would be like "hurr duur he doesn't deserve those guyz!"

Or Gastelum or fucking Brunson for that matter. He's ranked #14, he should be calling out all those guys ranked ahead of him, not somebody who just eeked his way back into the top 15.

Yeah, this one's pretty lame. He's like a 14 yr old. Good fighter though

There's zero benefit for Chris in this matchup. A tough unranked hungry up and coming guy vs a veteran which is the twilight of his career and on the downhill. Even if he wins it's not a big win.

Plenty of more advantageous matchups for teh Chris at this point, the rockhold rematch comes to mind.
At this point in time Weidman is on the roster to put over young talented fighters, hes longer s legit contender but still has name value to get future prospects over.

giphy.gif

Weidman needs a rematch against Jacare and Romero before Vettori retires him.

Back