So its pretty obvious stipe is gonna come pretty light right? ( at least i hope so )

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The biggest difference between stipe and dc in both fights was the speed, second fight (where stipe came at 233 ) he dealt with dc's speed a lot better. I don't know if stipe can go below the 230's, but if he can i think he should ( he does appear a lot slimer in his recent photos )

I'm a huge DC fan, but have some big concerns that have become noticeable. When he's went to deep waters against Jones, Gus, Stipe, he's always tend to slow down. He really slowed down against Gus, and even more so against Stipe. I know he can go 3 hard rounds, but 5 rounds at HW may be different. Stipe won't slow down much, his cardio is great and he's always in top tier shape. DC definitely needs to stick a smarter gameplan and we know for a fact he will outwrestle Stipe, but can he work him like that for 5 rounds? I don't think DC can.

It's weird, stipe still looks big when he's slim. Natural big frame I guess. I don't think he should come in too slim, his speed and cardio are fine as it is imo.

I just hope stipe gonna come in the shape he needs to knock that dirty cheating Cormier out again.

He needs to be heavier imo, it will be harder for him to get taken down.

1 blitz to the body and fatso's done

Back