stiopeech looking in top shape

giphy.gif

He has been in phenomenal shape for this fight

Reactions: MCS
Do you think you're clever or funny for spelling his name like that? Fucking idiot.

Just look at those arms, guy is coming in his best shape ever

I know exactly what you mean. I've seen a few pictures of him from training and he looks fucking terrifying. Look at his arms, look at his face, look at his shoulders.

I am rooting for DC to win on account of an arbitrary preference for him, and a dislike for Stipe's temperament- notwithstanding that DC is a crybaby and definitely bends the rules (read: cheats) on occasion. Maybe it is just that I find it uncomfortable when DC cries!

Anyway, if the mindset matches the physical presentation then we are in for Stipe Season.

He's first looking to take out DC then coming for Jones belt @ 205

He brought legitimacy back to that division.
Took it from tears to fuckin glory while crackhead jones was running from the police somewhere
Yea, choking out AJ twice, taking a split decision off of Gus and a UD over Anderson Silva!!! So. Much. Glory. One crackhead-induced canvas nap and a win over Volk later, suddenly DC is a HW. The fact that he wants to retire even if he wins tells you that Jones eats his lunch 6 days a week and twice on Sunday.

Back