Hoping for a Junior Cigano comeback story

M.A.G.A.

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Am I the only one that wants Junior to once again become the champion? Great guy and I hope it can happen starting this weekend

I don’t see any reason for anyone to hate on Junior Dos Santos

Bless

2116343eb986e518e5a584aa10064275_crop_exact.jpg

hi-res-251e6c2d046b0516d41f1610f3011c82_crop_north.

junior-dos-santos-13.jpg

i

Massive fan but I think those Cain losses took years off his career personally. He's still looked good but nothing close to the fighter he was.

If he wins I can't see him beating Stipe again and certainly not Ngannou if he becomes champ.

War JDS though still.

Nah jds had hands down one of the best title runs in the ufc history, only a few others may be compared to that.

but jds is done, I don’t think he has much left in him or to prove after getting the strap and defending it and being at the top of the division for years. His speed, power and movement and chin is not what it used to be like. I’m actually surprised he beat black beast when they fought, pretty sure beast would beat him in a rematch.

Rozenstruick should knock jds out imo.

He was unstoppable when he was with his first wife..

Cigano-Junior-Dos-Santos-Ex-wife-Vilsana.jpg

First wife JDS is the stuff of legend..

Ouph, I hope so too.

he’s been in so many wars though. People often bring up the losses to Cain, but let’s not forget that he had bloody wars with Miocic and Hunt as well.

HW is the best division for a comeback story.. You're really never out of the picture

JDS is never sniffing a title again, but has a very good chance of getting past Rozenstruik I think. The stoppages lately have been to Ngannou and Blaydes, it’s not like JDS’s chin is completely shot. Aside from the big bomb, I don’t think Rozen will be landing the better shots and outpointing Junior. JDS has better movement and should be leading on the scorecards just like Overeem was. Except this is only a 3 round fight. I think JDS is a live dog here.

I've always rooted for JDS in almost all his fights besides Cain and Hunt. Always liked the guy. But unfortunately the JDS we have now was never the same since USADA era. Still a top tier and always dangerous though. If he can weather the early storm against Bigi boy, I think he can grind out a decision win.

Am I the only one that wants Junior to once again become the champion? Great guy and I hope it can happen starting this weekend

I don’t see any reason for anyone to hate on Junior Dos Santos

Bless

2116343eb986e518e5a584aa10064275_crop_exact.jpg

hi-res-251e6c2d046b0516d41f1610f3011c82_crop_north.

junior-dos-santos-13.jpg

i

latest

Me too OP.

Back