Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
EfEczf_XoAIixJ_

If not, find a better one.

Miesha Tate telling her ex BF Bryan Tate to “coast” on the last round lmao

Too much imo. Those guys are great for fight camp but Mike Perry proved you can win a decision with anyone in your corner.

You don't need Greg and Firas instruct your ear off between rounds

Too much imo. Those guys are great for fight camp but Mike Perry proved you can win a decision with anyone in your corner.

You don't need Greg and Firas instruct your ear off between rounds
Perry beat Mickey Gall bud.

A good corner means more than you think. Look at some fights with shit corner coaching. It makes a difference.

Perry beat Mickey Gall bud.

A good corner means more than you think. Look at some fights with shit corner coaching. It makes a difference.

How about you give examples of some fights with shit corner coaching so we can discuss them?

Of course it can make a difference, but it rarely does. Its hardly a deal breaker.
The better fighter usually wins. Give me an example of a fighter losing a fight solely because of his corner.

I like Tony's Coner. Coach Billy (idk), Rashad Holloway (Sparred Pacquaio) and Eddie Bravo

How about you give examples of some fights with shit corner coaching so we can discuss them?

Of course it can make a difference, but it rarely does. Its hardly a deal breaker.
The better fighter usually wins. Give me an example of a fighter losing a fight solely because of his corner.
One that comes to mind is Diaz's corner telling him he was winning the Condit fight and to keep doing what he was doing. But I agree it doesn't happen that often where a corner is a big factor.

<{MingNope}>Forgot Joshua Fabia existed.. he's been quiet lately.

Damn he looks so fine there. I always thought that no hair makes you cooler, but he looks better than young Rockhold :)
Lol, i think better than a young Rockhold is a stretch, but he looks better than one would imagine, i can agree on that.:D

Back