DC looking a tad pale?

BBMN

Pancakes?!
@red
Reaction score
I noticed during his recent interview with Felder that he looked pale, or even a tad grey. It jumped right out and seemed off. Am I the only one seeing this?

I try not to read into every single detail, but still... hmmm.

UnZ92t3.png

rqXpbuB.png

JxygozI.png

DC, if you're reading this, please don't hate me... rooting for you, big guy.

A lot of fighters get pale when they’re cutting weight. Is normal.

He’s been abducted by “the greys”, the same lot that snatched up GSP....

He been getting alien blood transfusions, expect a super dominant Lay and Pray Performance versus Miocic, then he will retire, possibly come back in four years.
<36>

Inevitable with weight cutting.. These guys basically zombify themselves before fights.

Just looks old to me but it could be the cut. DC has very poor discipline when it comes to weight cutting (said so himself.) Makes 205 a tough cut for him then also can make HW a tough cut for him. Once DC retires it'll be interesting how far he'll let himself go knowing that he won't have to cut weight again.

I noticed during his recent interview with Felder that he looked pale, or even a tad grey. It jumped right out and seemed off. Am I the only one seeing this?

I try not to read into every single detail, but still... hmmm.

UnZ92t3.png

rqXpbuB.png

JxygozI.png

DC, if you're reading this, please don't hate me... rooting for you, big guy.

He probably cut back on his Popeyes Fried Chicken. It replenishes his life force

He’s been abducted by “the greys”, the same lot that snatched up GSP....

He been getting alien blood transfusions, expect a super dominant Lay and Pray Performance versus Miocic, then he will retire, possibly come back in four years.
<36>

have you been taken too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back