Chandler vs Porier is the fight to make

That would be a great debut for Chandler.
Big name for Chandler and no doubt a main event or co-main on a PPV. UFC LW division is so damn stacked it's crazy.

I don't see him leaving Bellator though.
Sure they're gonna throw the house at him which they should.

Mikey Chandler would have his soul taken by USADA

michael-chandler-gym-bellator-champ-beast-workout-header.jpg

I thought he was on his way to being done with the damage he has taken... but he is looking juicier than ever, juiciness like that can really prolong a career

Porier is a bit of a leap, It puts him in the mix really fast. He should be a on a 3 fight track to contention with the way light weight is cloged. Start him off against number 12 like kevin lee. then work toward do brox or hooker.

Chandler doesn't deserve Poirier. He can wait in a long line and win a few.

I like the fight but damn can’t we wait till he signs with the UFC. There have been so many threads about who he should fight, I think we’re jumping the gun a bit.

He'll just do what he did last time.

Chandler : "I'm testing free agency"

Chandler 2 days later :"bellator for lyf, Wut Wut!? Fuck is you saying b!?"

He'll just do what he did last time.

Chandler : "I'm testing free agency"

Chandler 2 days later :"bellator for lyf, Wut Wut!? Fuck is you saying b!?"

yeah i guess the reality of usada kicks in

I'd give chandler a cupcake first ik he's legit but he doesn't need a beast like dp his first fight .

yeah i guess the reality of usada kicks in
Innocent until proven guilty bruh. Eye test is tempting but look at diaz and sean. Also damning is the fact that diaz could overrule a usada ruling by throwing a temper tantrum and threatening not to appear at 244. But all things considered, most of these guys are using rocket fuel and I wouldn't put it past anyone bruh. So your claims are not totally baseless. It's just over thinking everything ruins it for me. I don't bury my head in the sand or anything but I just cautiously, with fingers crossed, give them benefit of the doubt. As stupid as that sounds, especially with some of the guys in the middleweight division. No names mentioned. Don't want dubs. Fuck dubs.

That would be an awesome fight , I rather see that than Porier vs Ferguson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back