Chris Weidman vs. Darren Till is perfect now

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anderson vs. Shogun
Weidman vs. Till

Till can hopefully beat him and look good doing it. Although knowing Till he’ll find some way to fuck it up.

Book it Dana.

Chris might be able to grapple rape Till, but otherwise Till will absolutely pick him apart on the feet. Chris’ defense on the feet is atrocious lately and Till is sneaky as hell from the outside.

I like that fight.
195?
195 I favor Weidman but 205 I think Shogun might get the KO.
36 y/o Weidman vs 38 y/o Shogun.... they’ve both been to the top and both look like shit lately even in victory. Book it.
Weidman should fight Shogun

If Weidman wants to keep fighting, he should get a couple easier fights to build his confidence. He's a former champ that ended the reign of Anderson Silva, so it's not like he doesn't deserve it.

Chris might be able to grapple rape Till, but otherwise Till will absolutely pick him apart on the feet. Chris’ defense on the feet is atrocious lately and Till is sneaky as hell from the outside.

Lol he would gas out trying to

Nah, feed him to Ngannou and put him out of his misery.

What's funnier ?!?

Weidmans standuo
Or
Tills ground game

<Lmaoo>

weidman needs lower ranked fighters. from round 10-15 ranked.

If Weidman wants to keep fighting, he should get a couple easier fights to build his confidence. He's a former champ that ended the reign of Anderson Silva, so it's not like he doesn't deserve it.

For real. I hope he doesn't get rushed back to the top again.

Back