Media Derek Brunson: 'Jack Hermansson is My Main Target'

Makes sense, thats a good match up. Happy to see brunson knowing where he's at in the ranking and this is not me shitting in the guy. Its really good to see fighters making realistic ranking wise callouts.

Brunson is a pretty bad match style wise. He has good hands with power, good cardio and 100% takedown defense. Unless he makes a mistake like kelvin and takes hermansson down he should be able to win a decision/ko standing.

Brunson is a pretty bad match style wise. He has good hands with power, good cardio and 100% takedown defense. Unless he makes a mistake like kelvin and takes hermansson down he should be able to win a decision/ko standing.

Are we talking about the same guy that was starched by Jacare's basic stand up....twice? Hermansson might look awkward, but he's the better striker of the two. Brunson is the more powerful puncher though for sure. I'd like to see how it plays out between them

Last edited:
That's a pretty good next fight for him, tbh.

Herm's going to be gunning for Whittaker next (whether he wins or loses versus Cannonier). Doubt he'd take this fight unless he's promised a title shot if he wins it.

imo Brunson should keep fight those ranked lower down. Everytime he has been given the opportunity he has choked mentally. Whittaker, Adesanya, Jacare, it will just be the same outcome this time around. Brunson can fight Vettori or winner Hall / Romero

Joker gets knocked around and loses I think

Are we talking about the same guy that was starched by Jacare's basic stand up....twice? Hermansson might look awkward, but he's the better striker of the two. Brunson is the more powerful puncher though for sure. I'd like to see how it plays out between them
Brunson is gonna pull a Cannonier on Jackie :D

Jack is gonna tire himself out going for takedowns that are gonna get stuffed.

Prediction: Brunson by TKO R3

Brunson Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back