Bryant triggered the tony werdum beef

• Thread starter Deleted member 429453
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 429453

10.50 time stamp turn the phone so you see
Bryant and she starts talking to werdum when tony is talking so werdum is only replying to her! Then Tony snaps!

Credit to random person on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you just allowed too call someone "maricon"??? I'm pretty sure if a fighter used the English equivalent of that they'd be either fired or cancel cultured.

kobe-finger-wag-kobe-bryant-gifs.gif

theres only one Bryant <DisgustingHHH>

Shes another Karyn

lmao she is literally just sitting there though, even goes on her phone when tony stands up to not escalate as much as she can.

Meh, it was just to Alpha's in the middle of a weight cut having to do some annoying interview.

Are you just allowed too call someone "maricon"??? I'm pretty sure if a fighter used the English equivalent of that they'd be either fired or cancel cultured.
He can always invoke Louis CK's explanation:

The "pau no cu" (stick up the ass) part would be a little harder to explain, though.

I just remember Karyn Bryant doing the TUF post-show during the initial Strawweight Title season. Every fucking week she just asked the girls about the drama in the house and not about the fights. Haven't cared for her much since.

I just remember Karyn Bryant doing the TUF post-show during the initial Strawweight Title season. Every fucking week she just asked the girls about the drama in the house and not about the fights. Haven't cared for her much since.
That is modern journalism bro. Not just her, not that I'm defending her.

if they're not white europeans they're allowed to say whatever they want on tv / in media. is normal.

Thankfully the latin culture isnt too infected with that crap. They are trying with latinx bullshit which eliminates gendered words but its stupid because spanish is a heavily gendered language and its impossible to eliminate them properly lol idiots

Back