Volkanovski shuts Zabit down

Because he's a boring point fighter
He turned into that for the Max fights. Look at his fights prior to that. You can’t beat Max fighting like a drunken bum if you are smaller. Poirier and other lightweights could do it because they are bigger and pack much more power.

Volk NEEDED to be very smart. Imo he will be more exciting in other title defenses.

If Volkanovski doesn't want to fight Max or Zabit, who does he want to fight?

He turned into that for the Max fights. Look at his fights prior to that. You can’t beat Max fighting like a drunken bum if you are smaller. You have to be very smart. Imo he will be more exciting in other title defenses.

His Aldo fight was similar. His Mendes fight was great.
Prior to that the level of competition goes way down. It's easy to be exciting when you're an elite talent fighting guys who'll never get a wiki page.

Volk fought 5 rounds not a month ago. Of course he is not going to accept that fight.

Also Volk needs to prepare specifically for Zabit, while Zabit doesn't. He'll just do flying and spinning shit for 2 rounds, win them by a large margin and hope to catch Volk. If he doesn't, he'll rest for 2 more rounds and try more spinning shit in the fifth.

But I think Zabit needs to go for 5 rounds first, against top 5 guy if possible, then get the shot if he wins.

P.S. In my mind Korean Zombie is first in line, Zabit second for a TS.

Imagine if volk's path to a title shot was so easy.....

Zabit barely beat Kattar and will be exposed before getting a title shot if he fights a 5 rounder.

Zabit will beat him when they face eachother imo.
How exactly does Zabit do that? Please hype him a bit, cause nobody thinks he is a threat..

If he won by boring decision I would assume yes?

Volk seems like a legit dude but I don't find his fights super entertaining.
SO what do you think about GSP?

If Volkanovski doesn't want to fight Max or Zabit, who does he want to fight?
He didn't say that. Read the post.

100% they will, he he goes to a decision with all of them.....which would prove their point
max, zabit and yair have never been finished, Brian can be considered in the same category.

Imagine if volk's path to a title shot was so easy.....

Zabit barely beat Kattar and will be exposed before getting a title shot if he fights a 5 rounder.

Yap, Volkanovski had a hard earn TS. If Zabit isn't fighting for the title next, he probably never is...

Back