Khamzat Chimaev vs Niko Price anyone ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

What do you think about that fight ? It think it would make perfect sense for Khamzat next. A top 20-25 fighter who comes to bang and has enough of a name amongst real fans

I see Khamzat dominating but Niko has that x factor so that could be fun too.

What do you think of that fight ?

Too easy of an opponent for Chimaev to take down and smesh

I think people want to see him vs someone who can keep up with his wrestling

My 3 fight plan... Maia , Covington and Usman. But really should fight a few top 10-15...

You guys are crazy. You want to burn him or what. He still needs to get used to the UFC and the UFC level fighters. Zabit came being an ACB champ and still had time to adapt.

He should be fighting the likes of Diegho Lima, Rustam Khabilov, Lyman Good and Niko Price for his next fight.

Then a top 15 gatekeeper like cowboy Oliveira.

And then whoever you want. But a top 5 next ? You guys are not being realistic at all

Niko has two vicious KOs off his back, go ahead and feed him hazmat

Fuck no. Why you wanna serve niko price up like some sacrificial lamb. He got fucked up in his last fight. Give him something reasonable. It won't teach us anything about khamzat anyway. Gunnar Nelson hasn't fought in a while. What about him?

Fuck no. Why you wanna serve niko price up like some sacrificial lamb. He got fucked up in his last fight. Give him something reasonable. It won't teach us anything about khamzat anyway. Gunnar Nelson hasn't fought in a while. What about him?

Hmm nice fight. I'd still like to have Khamzat fight ranked a bit lower first

Hmm nice fight. I'd still like to have Khamzat fight ranked a bit lower first
Fine just not niko price lol. Give him someone who's in his prime (so no Condit, a legit welterweight (sorry cowboy and pettis), who can strike and wrestle, who's still outside the rankings.... Nelson... Or.... *drum roll* lyman good. That's the seed right there.

Price knocks the blanked out of his back via hammer fists. ;)

What do you think about that fight ? It think it would make perfect sense for Khamzat next. A top 20-25 fighter who comes to bang and has enough of a name amongst real fans

I see Khamzat dominating but Niko has that x factor so that could be fun too.

What do you think of that fight ?
I like it. Hopefully matchmaking reads this throw it on ufc252. If khamzat wins as easy as before he can turn around for a ranked oponent on 254 ppv.

Cowboy Oliviera seems like a good name mentioned, really interesting imo. Both about the same height, both really strong... would be a legit litmus test and I think a great scrap. Yeah, I like Price but he needs more time to recover I would guess. He got beaten last time.

Rodolfo Vieira x chimaev at 185. i know he is fighting markus, but still....
wrestler x bjj. both with the same experience. both strong. that would be insane.

Back