Chimaev quick wrestling HL

49-46 Usman, like everyone else.

That first highlight in that video was pretty badass though.
lol didn't even tried to take down Colby, who got taken down by RDA twice ... I doubt Usman beat Burns, and if chimaev really is " Khabig " ( we don't know yet ), Usman most likely lose to him too.

Lol yeah. Really easy pull those off when you are held and cuddled next to a wall
Usman is going to do what he did to masvidal? oh boy, you're in for a shocker bud.

Usman is going to do what he did to masvidal? oh boy, you're in for a shocker bud.
Is that the only Usman fight you saw? Usman is a human blanket he does it to everyone.

Damn. Impressive wrestling for sure. We'll see what happens when he faces the elite WW though.

Big fish in a small pond over in Sweden

Damn he looks babyfaced in that thumbnail

lol didn't even tried to take down Colby, who got taken down by RDA twice ... I doubt Usman beat Burns, and if chimaev really is " Khabig " ( we don't know yet ), Usman most likely lose to him too.
He didn't try to take down Colby cause he knew he had the advantage on the feet, and wanted to hurt him. And it worked, he broke Colby's jaw and finished him. Not sure why you're trying to pin that as a negative? It's not like he tried to take Colby down and failed.

I really don't see how you can say Usman would "most likely" lose to any WW at this point. That seems foolish, considering the dominance he has shown over every UFC opponent (including extremely high level opponents like Masvidal, Colby, Woodley, RDA, Maia). To think Khamzat, who has 2 wins over nobodies, has a much better chance than those 5 opponents is insane to me.

Dude double is incredible, goes really low and deep. Also good hip throws.

That was a dope highlight, thank you for sharing. He has shown very good top control for a freestyle guy. I can't wait for his next fight. I'd like to see him and Sean Brady fight.

He hasn’t faced a wrestler aside from pillowfist Colby. Colby couldn’t hold Chimev’s jock strap when it comes to wrestling. There’s levels to this game.
Yes but it’s mma GSP could outwrestle C Sanderson in it. Usman is not a great amateur wrestler by those standards either but it’s very effective in mma for defensive and control purposes

I'm more interested where he learned to adapt it to MMA and the submissions, he doesn't fight like a wrestler, he's clearly got a solid all around MMA grappling game.

Fuck off with that music though, come on

Back