Matt Mitrione (3:00 p.m.) – Bellator heavyweight
Myles Jury (3:15 p.m.) – Bellator lightweight
Sabah Homasi (3:30 p.m.) – Bellator welterweight

-----
Ben Henderson:

Georgi Karakhanyan:

Tim Johnson:

Valerie Loureda:

I always found ben "always going to a decision" henderson, extremely boring...his fights are on the same level as girl fights...I just have no interest. the guy hasn't stopped someone in years.

I always found ben "always going to a decision" henderson, extremely boring...his fights are on the same level as girl fights...I just have no interest. the guy hasn't stopped someone in years.

His last fight with Chandler wasn't boring, Chandler didn't allow it to be.

His last fight with Chandler wasn't boring, Chandler didn't allow it to be.

I like benson, he seems like a real nice guy...but I never liked his fighting style...he's a point fighter, always looking for a decision...I remember him in the ufc...one split decision after another...

I like benson, he seems like a real nice guy...but I never liked his fighting style...he's a point fighter, always looking for a decision...I remember him in the ufc...one split decision after another...

Yeah, i'm not a fan either, just saying Chandler has better wrestling and striking so Benson can't dictate the pace or where the fight takes place so I don't think it will be boring cause Chandler likely isn't going to allow it.

Yeah, i'm not a fan either, just saying Chandler has better wrestling and striking so Benson can't dictate the pace or where the fight takes place so I don't think it will be boring cause Chandler likely isn't going to allow it.

I always liked chandler...he's always trying to finish you. but sadly, this will probably go the distance as well...benson is very difficult to stop. but i see another decision win for chandler.

I always liked chandler...he's always trying to finish you. but sadly, this will probably go the distance as well...benson is very difficult to stop. but i see another decision win for chandler.

I think he can finish him but I think it will be kind of similar to the first fight where Chandler will get a 10-8 round within the first 3 rounds and probably win another 2 rounds then slow down a little. Chandler is a horrible match up for Henderson.

Guys! Huge Dark horse! Mike Mammel will beat Adam Borics! IF you can place a bet this is a HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE Lotto play! thank me later!

Guys! Huge Dark horse! Mike Mammel will beat Adam Borics! IF you can place a bet this is a HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE Lotto play! thank me later!
No way, he is a sacrificial lamb for Borics. Adam Borics is very very legit and very dangerous. Your boy is about to get KO'd.

There are rarely lines on Bellator prelims (I don't see anything right now) and would you still advise people to bet on Hamel after missing weight by several pounds?

Hamza Salim is the dark horse on the prelims lims. Mark my words

There are rarely lines on Bellator prelims (I don't see anything right now) and would you still advise people to bet on Hamel after missing weight by several pounds?

Even more so! I am talking straight up big lotto ticket! Like putting it all on Black!

Hammel is an explosive strong wrestler that comes ffrom Ben Henderson Lab

He ain’t going to strike with Borics and Adam can’t tap him!

Solid solid huge money lotto fellas

One warning,,, his chin is suspeact! Other than that he is solid

Are they streaming this whole event on their app by chance since covid or strictly dazn?

Ready for some fights tonight boys let’s go!!!

Back