Bring in KZ to replace Yair vs Zabit!

Yair is out?

giphy.gif

He can't fly to the US because of Covid, unfortunately. He has stated it in his announcement. And UFC doesn't want him to fight anyone but Ortega, but who knows?

Ortega makes more sense to be honest, since he's already in the US and he's been bitching about getting a fight.

If KZ beats Zabit then Yair might never fight Zabit with the excuse that he beat the guy that beat him like Bisping not rematching Rockhold and giving him that satisfaction.

Ortega makes more sense to be honest, since he's already in the US and he's been bitching about getting a fight.

He hasn't fought in nearly 2 years and has pulled out of fights. Rather see KZ get the fight.

I wanna know how serious the injury is that Yair got, if it's not serious they could potentially reschedule it for October on the Khabib card. Fucking pissed that fight is off, I looked forward to it.

He hasn't fought in nearly 2 years and has pulled out of fights. Rather see KZ get the fight.

Like I said, he's still in korea and has been vocal about his troubles getting out of the country. I imagine it would be even more difficult for him to do on short notice. Ortega is the more realistic option.

Ortega is the better option imo.

Another win for Ortega too will get him a shot against volk.

Like I said, he's still in korea and has been vocal about his troubles getting out of the country. I imagine it would be even more difficult for him to do on short notice. Ortega is the more realistic option.

Don't throw your facts at me bud lol I just rather see KZ fight personally but you're right.

I don't give a shit. Just get KZ in the octagon ASAP.

At this point, if Ortega doesn't sign, then KZ gets either Max, Zabit or Volk...

Back