Media Mustache JDS can't believe his eyes

Zarate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
basically the first 4 seconds;

ppcaltl5.png

hhdzk4sa.png

Mustache-JDS is another animal and coming for gold.

That's some real quality S&C being done there, and I'm completely serious. Phil Daru tends to get a little lost in the weeds at times, but he's doing great work and his fighters always comes prepared physically. It doesn't always translate to winning the fight, but that's how the game is.

I hope he’s been working on his boxing a ton too because it’s looked worse than ever recently. His telegraphed shots will get him knocked out again

Looking alot better. He was looking a bit too heavy finally looks lean and fast again.

That's some real quality S&C being done there, and I'm completely serious. Phil Daru tends to get a little lost in the weeds at times, but he's doing great work and his fighters always comes prepared physically. It doesn't always translate to winning the fight, but that's how the game is.

Totally agree with you.

He left ATT and opened up his own Gym. I follow him for a few years now and first he really took himself too serious and had clearly signs of manlet syndrome but now he is such a humble, funny guy. His knowledge and workouts are amazing and he always tries to find new ways to develop his fighters. Phil ez good boy.

I know the 36yo prime was a joke lol

Well now that I think about it I get how it could be confusing seeing the division lol

lol

Yeah.. the division is shallow and old right now so yeah it's hard to tell if it was a joke. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Taking advantage of USADA being quarantined I see :)

Back