Media DC VS Miocic 2 full fight

After rewatching the fight I gotta say Miocic won rounds 2 and 3. Jon Anik saying it’s 3-0 coming to the 4th is a travesty.

After rewatching the fight I gotta say Miocic won rounds 2 and 3. Jon Anik saying it’s 3-0 coming to the 4th is a travesty.

I was there live and could tell Stipe was turning the tide in the 3rd...but there is no way I'm giving him the 2nd (closer round then they made it out to be though).

This fight was like a video game where you have to find the one weakness of the final boss.

Cormier was walking at Stipe hands out with no respect for his power. Then Stipe found the perfect body shot in the fourth and worked him.

R2 is a 10-10 in my book. Even though I believe 2/3 judges had it 2-0 DC going into 3 and then only 1 judge gave DC R3. I might have that wrong.

DC had no cardio in that whole fight. Look how slow and flat footed he was during that entire fight. I really felt like his cardio is what failed him by the end of the fight.

He needs to drop all that stupid weight and work on his cardio above all.

hope DC wrestles a bit more in this one, it's obvious he's the better fighter.
Lmao at how u can watch this fight and say it’s obvious dc is better, especially considering wrestling is clearly not his path to victory

It is what it is, can’t wait for the third

DC had no cardio in that whole fight. Look how slow and flat footed he was during that entire fight. I really felt like his cardio is what failed him by the end of the fight.

He needs to drop all that stupid weight and work on his cardio above all.

10 days out a little late..

DC has mediocre cardio at HW. Something the "DC is a God at HW" crew missed..

One of my fav fights of all time. I watched this so many times at the gym on the treadmill LOL..
Yeah one of the best strategic comebacks in MMA history imo. DC was winning the whole time and Stipe completely turned it around in the 4th. He didn't just need to dominate, he needed a finish. He knew exactly what he needed and he got it.

Only one that tops it imo is Tim Boetsh vs Okami.

Loved watching DC get knocked out! We can only pray it happens a 3rd time.

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

Yeah one of the best strategic comebacks in MMA history imo. DC was winning the whole time and Stipe completely turned it around in the 4th. He didn't just need to dominate, he needed a finish. He knew exactly what he needed and he got it.

Only one that tops it imo is Tim Boetsh vs Okami.
Common misconception.

Stipe actually won the third round and a decision win was in his sights

Back