Media I will take him to the deepest ocean and drown him..

Either Khabib is gonna come out and smesh Justin after his Dad's passing or maybe he'll never be the same...adds an different dynamic to it

I mean he’s not wrong.

Your striking sucks when your game plan is waiting on them to tire out to win.

Can’t wait. As much as i agree with Khabib I also believe that If Justin rocks him badly he won’t give Khabib a chance to recover. Justin will go for the kill. That punchers chance is there.

Worked for Homer Simpson.
James Vick isn't in this fight.

Eh; that didn't translate like the deeper meaning. point taken, Khabib should give Justin the 1st round to punch his face

So this is the location?

Marianatrenchmap.png

Seems like a true fight island banger

<{JustBleed}>

Your striking sucks when your game plan is waiting on them to tire out to win.
are you talking about khabib? who the hell wants to risk getting hit when you can hold someone down, exhaust them, and beat their face in? has nothing to do with how good your stand up is. why use it if you don't have to?

We have been hearing same stuff from khabib doubters since MJ fight

Will the outcome be the same?

I was thinking the same about Conor but it turned out that khabs striking was much more effective and harder then Conor's
Justin is no joke though.

Justin vs Conor would be awesome too

Khabib has yet to meet someone inside the cage door who isnt frightened to death of being taken down. Is Justin the guy? Who knows, but it will be interesting to see if Justin can keep it standing. Every dominant force in any sport has that one bad match up that either ends up as a loss or takes them to uncharted territory in which a fighter has never been before.

Cant wait to see how this plays out.

are you talking about khabib? who the hell wants to risk getting hit when you can hold someone down, exhaust them, and beat their face in? has nothing to do with how good your stand up is. why use it if you don't have to?
Because the crowd wants entertainment. Justin's style is factually better for that.

tenor.gif

I mean, a swimming pool would be sufficient.

I don’t really see how the depth of water matters.

If he is really such a badass he should be able to drown him in a puddle, that would be gangsta.

“It rained two inches yesterday, you better watch out, Ima drown you in a puddle!”

Back