Can Randy Brown make a comeback?

Fedor Emelianenko

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Randy is tall for 170 had great hands BUT he is susceptible to the leg kicks just like Diaz but Randy has poor fight IQ.

He got koed by a weird hammerfist shot and by a knee to the temple. He needs to improve his fight IQ.

I am a huge Randy Fan, he is humble good striking and could bring MMA to the Caribbean.

I think if he bulks up to 185 it could help his chin... he must cut a crap ton of weight. However he would also need to improve his fight IQ, he keeps getting caught in these weird positions.

Last edited:
Luque was a pretty bad matchup for him.
i'm not sure he has an issue with his chin, he only got finished by pretty hard hitters.

He looked great since the Price loss imo, he will be alright.
randy looked good in the price fight too aside from the KO. hes got tools he should be fine

Luque is just a different animal he's not far from being champion caliber I would like to see him get a step up in competition next.

Reactions: 2sk
I think Randys next fight should be against Rocco Martin. I do think however, he is destined to remain on the fringes of top 15 given how stacked that WW division is

Of course. He's still quite young.

03330054-019F-431C-921E-1D526473C96E.jpeg Randy Brown is a little old now, don’t you think? I believe he’s an assistant coach somewhere now.

Luque was a pretty bad matchup for him.
i'm not sure he has an issue with his chin, he only got finished by pretty hard hitters.

He looked great since the Price loss imo, he will be alright.
He got knocked out by fucking hammer fists

I'm not sold, I think he'll do okay but too many flaws to make it into the top 10 imo.. Would be better suited going to Bellator. Hope i'm wrong though.

He looked very good against Barberena and Warrley. I think he can be in the UFC for a decent stretch. He's already had a nice career, relative to most fighters.

But I think his primary weakness is a hole that can't be patched up. In fact, it will only get worse. That chin will fail him again and again.

Being just about 50/50 in the UFC it's hard to imagine he'll make much more of his career without some kind of reinvention.
185 sounds like a possibility.
Maybe move to a bigger camp with better coaching and training partners. Mike Brown could work wonders with a guy like him and Dustin could probaly use a tall, rangey stirker to spar with if Tony is in his future.

He's 30, you seem to be under the impression he's in his mid twenties. Luque is 28, btw.

Lol at picking Brown in that fight. One of your more laughable picks bro, almost as bad as Edgar over KZ

{<jordan}
I make terrible picks all the time, Sherbro!

Back