Ben Askren says had he beat Masvidal he would’ve become a top 3 UFC star (in popularity)

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

He says it in the first few minutes or so
https://youtu.be/39eHzL_en7o

Lmaoooo they seriously played the “what if” game. I don’t even know where to start with this guy....

Last edited by a moderator:
He would have been, woulda been #1 when he smokes Marty after

giphy.gif

To bad you ate Masvidal’s knee then.

This guy needs to stfu.

I've seen sentiment like this from Askren before

Is this what hes going to tell himself for the rest of his life? I would have.. I almost.. *if only*

Rather than let the experience humble him he chooses to maintain the ego he had before and live in hypothetical land.

No he wouldn't.....Masvidal vs Askren had hype behind it because of the shit talking but Masvidal wasn't that big yet.....he got big because of the flying knee which hadn't happened yet.

If Askren would've beaten Masvidal...It would've been a boring decision, his shit-talking would've continued tho but I don't think it would've made him a top 3 star.

Askren fights so old.lol Like Masvidal looked like he was 20 years younger. Even in his debut with Lawler Askren barely got out alive...

He would have been, woulda been #1 when he smokes Marty after
Usman would have MURDEREDDDDDDDDDDDD Ben. People need to realise that although he was an excellent folkstyle wrestler, Ben was never a good freestyle wrestler (the more legit and impactful wrestling in a fight situation). So against any top mma wrestler with decent striking, Ben would have been destroyed.

lol Ben dryhumping Masvidal for 5 rounds would've done nothing. Masvidal only became that famous because of that KO.

And if his fight against Lawler had a better ref, he would have lost that fight after he got ko-ed, instead of winning by ref gift.
If, if, if.........

It's what asscream fans have to do so they don't cry themselves to sleep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back