MMA fighters who are actual thugs

tripleo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who are the mma fighters that are about that life, in your opinion. Obviously most of them are not actual gangsters in a gang. But their vibe that make them very much thugs. Crazy mfkers, not someone to fuck with.

out of the big names, Khabib and Masvidal have that aura separate them from your typical ufc fake tough guys.

then there are the legit criminals like Lee Murray, Amar Suloev, Joe Son, War Machine

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Im going as far as mentality wise. Not that their actually active in the streets still.

Petr Yan you can tell is someone who will throw down against anyone at a moments notice,regardless of his manlet status. He would be looking forward to it.

homie trying to pull off that unoriginal hipster look, this is a press conference, not coachella

Im going as far as mentality wise. Not that their actually active in the streets still.

Petr Yan you can tell is someone who will throw down against anyone at a moments notice,regardless of his manlet status. He would be looking forward to it.

yeah that's what I mean, mentality. Conor for example acting like a badass, but you can just tell he is scared in a life and death situation.

yeah that's what I mean, mentality. Conor for example acting like a badass, but you can just tell he is scared in a life and death situation.
He is a showman. A good one,but we know he wasnt really gonna throw a chair at Eddie, he was waiting for security to take it away from him.

I 100% agree with the Thiago one. He pulled a gun on a bunch of people at his BJJ gym a while back. This next one won't be popular but Bisping is, as well as Wanderlei Silva. You could also lump in BJ Penn even though he came from wealth.

Who are the mma fighters that are about that life, in your opinion. Obviously most of them are not actual gangsters in a gang. But their vibe that make them very much thugs. Crazy mfkers, not someone to fuck with.

out of the big names, Khabib and Masvidal have that aura separate them from your typical ufc fake tough guys.

then there are the legit criminals like Lee Murray, Amar Suloev, Joe Son, War Machine

Aint nothing Thug about Joe Son & War Machine, more like literal pieces of shit!

Last edited:
Being tough aint enough,but having no hesitation to put hands on people is a huge plus when it comes to fighting. But that doesnt mean you can even win against someone who doesnt enjoy it at all like GSP. He can still beat you lol/

However,its still a good thing to have.

And guys like War Machine are not gangster to me,thats insecurity.

Guys like Petr Yan are gangster because their surroundings and upbringing demanded it from them.

Can’t recall what Suloev did but it seems unfair to group Murray in with war machine and Joe Son.

Murray just robbed a bank no?! Mind you it was a sizeable heist but he never assaulted a woman as far as I’m aware.

What’d that Ref Rosenthal do, cook meth?

And Jeff Monson turned his back on America (doesn’t bother me though)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back