Media “I don’t know if he knew something that we didn’t” - Dustin on Masvidal

2de11f2c334d655a040ba599f38a5440.jpg

So he's been training full blast this whole time?

I'm feeling a lot better about my boy's chances

WAR MAS

Training full blast yet over 20lbs overweight? I'm not convinced that masvidal who really should be competing at 155 will be able to take a true 170 pounders punch or hurt him.

Where's that goddamn like button in this modern day and age Sherdog version damn it!!!??
Help me out guys.

Training full blast yet over 20lbs overweight? I'm not convinced that masvidal who really should be competing at 155 will be able to take a true 170 pounders punch or hurt him.

He is much much better fighter at 170. All his best wins and best performances during his ufc run are in that division.
I dunno is it's something other than the weight class (motivation, better with age etc) but that's where his results have come in.

He is much much better fighter at 170. All his best wins and best performances during his ufc run are in that division.
I dunno is it's something other than the weight class (motivation, better with age etc) but that's where his results have come in.
He's 3-2 at welterweight, wins came against a weight drained til, deer in the headlights askren and a get cut up from a stiff wind Diaz.

Back