Is marvin vettori a darkhorse?

Is this a Italian Stallion joke?

He's pretty good, and makes sense in hindsight that Izzy had a close one with him.

He looked good in his last fight, and even in his loss against Adesanya, but we need to see him against more high level competition. Send his beach ass to Fight Island.

I thought he won the fight against Israel.

Also, he isn't very dark or a horse.

I thought he won the fight against Israel.

Also, he isn't very dark or a horse.

Only one dude fits this description.

f5PPl64.gif

He basically got robbed one time against Akhmedov. And got very close fight against Adesanya, few years back already. So your guess, ts

He has potential. Could be that high level grappler the MW division needs. If anybody is a bad stylistic matchup for Izzy it might be this guy.

Last edited:
Yes, I think he'll break top 5 within the next year or 2. Lot of winnable fights in the top 15 for him. Also only 26 and has a lot of time to improve

That and he constantly bitches about the Izzy fight claiming that he was robbed.
That as well. But Izzy won that for me. Marvin also had a confrontation with Roberson and all i could hear was him saying the f word. I think he also got tested positive for a banned substance but i think it was overturned. Either way the guys on roids or he has ridiculous testosterone

Back