News Riviera vs Stamann next Wednesday

I think they both wanted to fight Edgar, but Edgar presumably wasn't interested in either of them so they end up fighting each other.

I presume it's at 145.

Is Edgar off of the card entirely now?

Stamann/Rivera is a good fight. Big step up for Stamann. Rivera needs a win in a bad way.

Is Edgar off of the card entirely now?

Stamann/Rivera is a good fight. Big step up for Stamann. Rivera needs a win in a bad way.

Seems that way, the only real option I can think of at this point is Chito.

They can probably push the Edgar/Munhoz fight back a month. If not then knowing Frankie he'll do something stupid like fight Marlon Moraes.

riviera huh?
french-riviera.jpg

That's an awesome fight on such short notice, you know. Two fringe contenders but solid. Rivera, UD I reckon.

Oh shit I didn't realize we were getting a mid week card, niceeeee!!

Two gatekeepers who have conservative styles is pretty much the opposite of "awesome".
A guy who is 12-1-1 in his last 14 fights, losing to Sterling and drawing with Song Yadong (Stamann won) is a gatekeeper? Fuck outta here. His performance vs Kelleher was meh but he lost his little brother like 8 days prior

I think they both wanted to fight Edgar, but Edgar presumably wasn't interested in either of them so they end up fighting each other.

I presume it's at 145.
I presumably think you're right.

Makes a lot of sense.

A guy who is 12-1-1 in his last 14 fights, losing to Sterling and drawing with Song Yadong (Stamann won) is a gatekeeper? Fuck outta here. His performance vs Kelleher was meh but he lost his little brother like 8 days prior
I'm referring more to his robbery win over Caraway and the fact that he was completely dominated by Aljamain. He turned in solid performances against Kelleher and Perez -- but he was supposed to win both of those fights.

I presume it's at 145.
At this point everybody wants Frankie. Frankie doesn't have too much left at this point.

close fight. i thought aljo was gonna fight frankie, it was all over ig

Two decision machines lol.

Have either of these dudes finished a single fight?

<codychoke>

Back