Media Jorge and Usman narrowly miss each other at the hotel

We could lose the fight on some stupid shit

If no cameras and people are there to hold jorge back .............

He’s gonna cower in fear like when usman told him to “do something” and he did little noises instead of rushing him like he did Leon, Leon should have pressed charges tbh

If no cameras and people are there to hold jorge back .............

He’s gonna cower in fear like when usman told him to “do something” and he did little noises instead of rushing him like he did Leon, Leon should have pressed charges tbh
Don't forget the fake shooting gestures

Jorge is as corny as they come

Don’t know if real or fake, but if Jorge’s hands are at parade rest, you better be ready

Don't forget the fake shooting gestures

Jorge is as corny as they come
"I would do something but you have a broken hand. I don't want to take advantage of you"

lol straight cornball. Most of these guys are cornballs. Khabib, volkanovski, and stipe are probably the only real champions. what you see is what you get. Max would be in there too if he was champion, but it seems like at least for guys, cornballs lol. Some entertaining cornballs but cornballs nonetheless.

"I would do something but you have a broken hand. I don't want to take advantage of you"

lol straight cornball. Most of these guys are cornballs. Khabib, volkanovski, and stipe are probably the only real champions. what you see is what you get. Max would be in there too if he was champion, but it seems like at least for guys, cornballs lol. Some entertaining cornballs but cornballs nonetheless.

it cornballening

Not sure I’m fully buying the beef going in to this. Why is there any again? Because they swore at each other at the Superbowl thing?

Masvidal's actions/words towards Usman:
-Hes boring
-He has no gas tank
-Hes negative
-He says he's from africa
-Gun signs
-Death threats

Usman's actions/words towards Masvidal:
-He's a journeyman
-He's tough
-He's game
-He will come to fight
-Do something

Now, Usman isn't interested in the bs sucker punching stuff, but both these guys are getting paid so they wouldnt, especially usman, wouldnt want to be involved in some bogus confrontation

oh yeah leon should've pressed charges. he knew not to do it to usman though, different kind of person

So Jorge made a Front Row Management custom coronavirus mask? Innovative.

I should have clicked on the Paige jumping on a bed thread instead.

He not only saw him, but turned his head the opposite direction in hopes Masvidal wouldn’t see his face as he turned in the elevator to select the floor button of his choice.

All good, Herb Dean was there to step in if anything went down

Back