Benavidez vs Figuredo 2: Biggest Mismatch in years?

TheItalianStallion

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay so I'm honestly puzzled why they would remake this fight. I get that Flyweight is probably the worst division in the UFC but this just doesn't seem fair. Everyone knows Devison was getting his ass whooped before the headbutt and being off weight. Having that extra weight gave Fig the power to land that lucky punch KO on Benavidez's deteriorated chin after a more exhausting weight cut. Benavidez outclasses and wrecks an on weight Figuredo 8 days out of the week. I'm going with Benavidez by 1st round KO. Joey B gonna be champ, boys. The UFC demands it

I want some of whatever the fuck you’re taking. Chances are Joey B gets bodied again. He’s still very good but he’s getting old, his chin has deteriorated and his reflexes are going so he can’t get out of the way of big shots. All that combined with the fact he’s fighting the hardest FLW puncher in the UFC.

Is a great exciting match!
And first one was super controversial with the headbutt!
Have you ever seen Benavidez fights?

You think it's a mismatch, yet pick the guy who just got flattened when they last fought?

That head butt made a difference.

Still, the biggest issue was when Joe hit him it didn't phase him. Figuredo is huge for that weight class. Joe needs takedowns in the worst way.

i hope Benavidez wins it, he deserves a belt. But sadly, will not happen.

Joe has choked every time he had a shot at a title. I like Joe, and would like to see him finally get that title win, but I expect him to lose again.

Biggest Mismatch in Years? *** and picks Joe who got slept...

<Huh2>

I mean, it happened once... GSP/Serra.

I dont think joey b has much of a chance to win at all. In the first fight he didnt look like he could do anything to figgy.

Davidson could walk up, slap megan olivi on the ass and order her to cook him a steak medium rare right in front of joey b and he couldent do anything about it.

This is indeed a mismatch alright.

Megan Olivi got Joey this fight

mark me fookin words

giphy.gif

Biggest mismatch in years?

Wtf are you talking about lol

I want some of whatever the fuck you’re taking. Chances are Joey B gets bodied again. He’s still very good but he’s getting old, his chin has deteriorated and his reflexes are going so he can’t get out of the way of big shots. All that combined with the fact he’s fighting the hardest FLW puncher in the UFC.
Yeah, I’ll take some as well. Pretty sure dude was trolling in the beginning but he kept his ramble up in the end which made me think he might’ve been serious, but whoa, lol. I see joe b losing this fight again.

Going to be a great fight like the first one, and it's a rematch that needed to happen.

Lol @ clowns blaming the headbutt CAUSED by Benavidez.

Dude was having trouble all night with Figs range management. His takedowns were getting stuffed and his combos were missing by a mile so he began spamming overhands with his head down and paid the price.

(The ONLY significant blow Benavidez landed all night was that headbutt.)

giphy.gif

QualifiedFarIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

Back