Wonderboi can save the card

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Masvidal isn't getting paid enough, so he ain't fighting.
Colbi doesn't even have a team now.
Leon has pulled out couple of times, doesn't want this fight.
Conora is afraid, so he will say he isn't replacement fighter.

I say give Wonderboi a title shot!
If he doesn't want it, Cheisa can have it.
Lets do it SeAn!

Lets do it SeAn!
no really, he will not have time to cut weight

184.jpg

is your answer

chiesa wont want it. "usman would be such a tough fight"-wonderboy.

do you really think thompson will step in on 7 days notice?

cowboy could take it but he isnt even in the top 15. the others are overweight, in another country or asking for too much

There's still two title fights on the card, it doesn't need saving. Usman and Burns can be the co-main to either Stipe/DC III or Izzy/Natty goat.

If they're going to wait that long to reschedule, hopefully Edwards is available instead of Burns. Burns is on a nice little run, but he's still behind Edwards, Masvidal and probably Colby in the pecking order for a title shot.

Nobody's gonna step in to save the main event on one week's notice. Slight chance Colby does it but I don't believe it. They should just postpone the fight

If they're going to wait that long to reschedule, hopefully Edwards is available instead of Burns. Burns is on a nice little run, but he's still behind Edwards, Masvidal and probably Colby in the pecking order for a title shot.

Why would he be behind Edwards? Leon's best win is shot rda which even Chiesa beat.
Burns best win is shot Woodley which the champ is the only top 10 guy aside from Burns which got a win over TWood

This event must be cancelled now. No one wants to see it

chiesa wont want it. "usman would be such a tough fight"-wonderboy.

do you really think thompson will step in on 7 days notice?

cowboy could take it but he isnt even in the top 15. the others are overweight, in another country or asking for too much
wonderboi would take imo, he knows he is not getting a ts anytime soon or ever, so this might be his final big fight.

Lets do it SeAn!

Colbi? Conora? Wonderboi? Cheisa? SeAn?
Is there something wrong with you? With you life?

Wonderboy could be interesting, if he is near fight weight. I think he is always lean and doesn't balloon much. Cowboy - I personally don't want to see that shit. Usman will toy with him and win by however he wants. Cowboy is beyond done now and needs to retire before gets seriously brain damaged.

Colby - Usman II could be good as well.

wonderboi would take imo, he knows he is not getting a ts anytime soon or ever, so this might be his final big fight.
I hope he takes it but he walks around at 190, but to be fair, silva took cormier on 2 days notice, I'm sure one of these welterweights would take it,surely.....except masvidal

I imagine the fight will be rescheduled. If they could get someone half decent I'd like to see it though. Might have to be a LW though due to the cutting. Or you could give it to one of the 2 WWs already on the card. They ain't high ranked at all but I wouldn't be opposed to that. Weird times result in big opportunities for someone.

No way Usman takes Wonderboi on short notice.. Completely unique stylistic matchup he'd want to prepare for.

Burns vs usman being cancelled hurts the event big time ..... Yan vs Aldo is ok
..... Volk vs Max doesn’t excite me at all .... First fight wasn’t entertaining or competitive.....but lazy ufc matchmaking doesn’t surprise me

Lets do it SeAn!
Did you really suggest backdooring Michael Chiesa to a TS?

Something tells me this whole event will be postpone in no time,

I hope someone can save it who is not afraid to die from corona.

There's still two title fights on the card, it doesn't need saving. Usman and Burns can be the co-main to either Stipe/DC III or Izzy/Natty goat.
Yeah sucks to lose it. But the card is still plenty fine with 2 title fights as long as they remain intact.

Back