Why all the hate for Mickey Gall?

Josh Beasley

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
People say he is such a shit fighter, but he is like 5-2 in the UFC and beat Sage Northcutt when Sage was the next big thing. He’s not gonna be champ probably ever but I could see him being a top 10 welterweight one day. He just needs to improve his striking and probably move to a major camp.

tenor.gif

CM Punk's fangirls got taken for a reality ride... :rolleyes::p

Mickey Gall only performs well against hypetrains.

People don't like him because he had the gall to call out Dan Hardy.

He said something before the Diego fight that made people hate him. Forgot what it was.

Edit: Never mind. He bit Diego during their fight and Diego showed the marks. And afterwards Gall blamed the loss on kidney issues which gained him no fans.

People say he is such a shit fighter, but he is like 5-2 in the UFC and beat Sage Northcutt when Sage was the next big thing. He’s not gonna be champ probably ever but I could see him being a top 10 welterweight one day. He just needs to improve his striking and probably move to a major camp.
Cuz he's a complete dick

Most don't like him. I seem to be one of the few that do

He literally bit Diego Sanchez in their fight but he was pretty well disliked before that anyway. Mainly for making weird call outs like calling out Dan Hardy who is out with a heart condition! wtf who does that

Back