Betting on Felicia more than quadruples your money

Eticycle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which Big Sherdoggers are going to be men and put some money on the table for the good old underdog?

Would be hilarious if she lays and prays to a win Iike nunes did against GDR

Would be hilarious if she lays and prays to a win Iike nunes did against GDR

Yeah, GDR was better than Nunes on the feet. If she had any tdd to speak of, she'd likely be champ. I wish she'd have fought Cyborg a few years back. It'd have been interesting imo. I think GDR had a decent chance of dethroning Cyborg. Obviously, she herself was not very confident of that.

Which Big Sherdoggers are going to be men and put some money on the table for the good old underdog?

It only quadruples your money if she wins.

I am putting her in a couple of parlays for sure.

Only if she wins. I’ll be trying to turn a day’s pay into a week’s pay. I’m not confident enough to bet a week’s pay, though. Got bills to pay, either way. She’s a big underdog, and it’s mma.

Yeah, GDR was better than Nunes on the feet. If she had any tdd to speak of, she'd likely be champ. I wish she'd have fought Cyborg a few years back. It'd have been interesting imo. I think GDR had a decent chance of dethroning Cyborg. Obviously, she herself was not very confident of that.
Yeah she lost that fight due to grappling decencies.

the cyborg fight would have been interesting in hindsight she could have stopped cyborg. But at that time no one wanted to fight cyborg even Nunes took over an year to agree to the bout and feel comfortable about her size going in. It’s all about timings and if GDR times Cyborgs decline well she could have been champ again or even if she learned how to defend a takedown vs nunes

I said it already in another thread but parlay spencer and wineland for 10$ and it pays 215$. I know it's more than likely a waste of 10$ but I'd rather lose 10 going for 215 then play the favs and bet 30 to win 50 on 3 fights.

Might as well just spend the money on booze and hookers instead of flushing it down the toilet.

Only if she wins. I’ll be trying to turn a day’s pay into a week’s pay. I’m not confident enough to bet a week’s pay, though. Got bills to pay, either way. She’s a big underdog, and it’s mma.
post the slip

I said it already in another thread but parlay spencer and wineland for 10$ and it pays 215$. I know it's more than likely a waste of 10$ but I'd rather lose 10 going for 215 then play the favs and bet 30 to win 50 on 3 fights.
This logic is amazing. You think the likelihood of hitting a +2000 parlay is better than a +170 parlay?

did a parlay on caceres, wineland and spencer by decision

$20 pays out $2250

People talking about their long shot parlays in this thread makes my brain hurt. You might as well buy fucking scratchers at the gas station. I guess good luck in the same sense I wish people luck winning the lottery.

It’s better to waste your money on a Powerball ticket

I put her in my 45$ 5 fight parlay. 1500 bucks would be sweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back