Nunes vs Felicia is going to be a bloodbath

SteveColdStone

School of Self Awareness
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm worried about Amanda's health

LvP1jTnABsmnFMlIxHQhdG5GguEwx484ZVAGDp0fvJj5FCZsM87d7bIeEpvipvWIsDdQoYc8GUtBu2jlwxLfXQVNZczOfej9cUoWmFh8-Otfritedbo

tumblr_m0yek7i05c1qfrkf9o2_250.gif

DT7pY--WkAAvPBP.jpg

Last edited:
Whose going to have the most baby mojo, cerrone or nunes? Amanda is going to show why she is the wmma goat and along with fedor anderson and bones a top 4 goat ever. She is one of the most amazing athletes of our lifetime.

I'm worried about Amanda's health

LvP1jTnABsmnFMlIxHQhdG5GguEwx484ZVAGDp0fvJj5FCZsM87d7bIeEpvipvWIsDdQoYc8GUtBu2jlwxLfXQVNZczOfej9cUoWmFh8-Otfritedbo

tumblr_m0yek7i05c1qfrkf9o2_250.gif

DT7pY--WkAAvPBP.jpg
Don't jinx it... people thought Francis vs Black Beast was gonna be a first round destructive brawl, and let me not get started about Yoel vs Adesanya... *grabs the nearest Listerine bottle*

Whose going to have the most baby mojo, cerrone or nunes? Amanda is going to show why she is the wmma goat and along with fedor anderson and bones a top 4 goat ever. She is one of the most amazing athletes of our lifetime.

Cat Zingano says Hi.

iOt4Ghh.jpg

DNJHg90.jpg

Cat Zingano says Hi.

iOt4Ghh.jpg

DNJHg90.jpg

Fedor lost to werdum hendo and bigfoot, anderson lost to weidman...bones arguably lost to reyes...lol gsp got ko'd by serra..mm lost to cejudo...aldo was sent to the shadow realm by conor...
All the greats lose. Shes more than made up for the loss by destroying every legend in wmma and beating val twice. Amanda is up there with serena and a few others as the ultimate women whom ever competed in sport.

Unless Amanda dominates Spencer it will raise questions if Cyborg would beat Amanda in a rematch

Lol @ people bringing Cat "onlyfans" Zingano here.

Fedor lost to werdum hendo and bigfoot, anderson lost to weidman...bones arguably lost to reyes...lol gsp got ko'd by serra..mm lost to cejudo...aldo was sent to the shadow realm by conor...
All the greats lose. Shes more than made up for the loss by destroying every legend in wmma and beating val twice. Amanda is up there with serena and a few others as the ultimate women whom ever competed in sport.

Totally agree.... Just havin Sherdog fun.

At this point Amanda is a WMMA living legend.

Cat wasn’t good enough sadly to earn a chance to get back at Amanda, and allow Nunes to avenge the loss..... Her other wins more than make up for it.

Plus Amanda is a fun fighter to watch.

Back