Would love for Felicia Spencer to win tonight!

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
She has such a great personality, humble, caring - she teaches sixth grade algebra at a school in Florida. I think it is great that she comes in with her mom bod and gets gritty wins over super tough opponents.

I was super surprised when she SMOKED the SNU SNU Godness Megan Anderson.

I think it would be good for the UFC if she won so that Ronda could come back.

Misesha could come back!

Holy Holm could also be gifted an immiediate title shot again.

Nunes is bad for the sport. I think Spencer will weather the early storm and grind Nunes out.

Would be great, to show where the level of WMMA is at.

I’d like to wake up and realize that WMMA has been a long awful nightmare.....all woman need to be in invicta, so ufc cards can be quality mma again

Without trolling.......

You can't honestly say, we haven't been treated to some good WMMA fights, whilst we have had some extremely boring men's fights, we are starting to see WMMA turn a corner regarding quality of fights and yes female fighters are exploring other avenues of income like IG but that doesn't distract from the effort.

I think it would be good for the UFC if she won so that Ronda could come back.
You have some sort of weird/creepy fascination with Honda and it needs to stop, like now.

"Nunes is bad for the sport. I think Spencer will weather the early storm and grind Nunes out."
Or you just started watching MMA last week

Without trolling.......

You can't honestly say, we haven't been treated to some good WMMA fights, whilst we have had some extremely boring men's fights, we are starting to see WMMA turn a corner regarding quality of fights and yes female fighters are exploring other avenues of income like IG but that doesn't distract from the effort.
I’m not trolling .....Zhang vs Joanna was good .....Most WMMA fights have zero chance of a finish and look like amateur fights compared to men’s

Cyborg
Nunes
Joanna
Zhang
Rose
Holly
GDR
Valentina

These are the only ladies that look like they actually train ...Most of the rest are soccer moms with zero athleticism ....Every other sport separates men and woman ....follow a card on ufc discussion and people will be complaining about fighting sleep when a wmma fight comes on ... so it isn’t just me

I’m not trolling .....Zhang vs Joanna was good .....Most WMMA fights have zero chance of a finish and look like amateur fights compared to men’s

Cyborg
Nunes
Joanna
Zhang
Rose
Holly
GDR
Valentina

These are the only ladies that look like they actually train ...Most of the rest are soccer moms with zero athleticism ....Every other sport separates men and woman ....follow a card on ufc discussion and people will be complaining about fighting sleep when a wmma fight comes on ... so it isn’t just me

You could say the same about HW, lots of old guys gassing head hunting for KO's with very little skill involved, it's probably as shallow as the WMMA classes.........

You could say the same about HW, lots of old guys gassing head hunting for KO's with very little skill involved, it's probably as shallow as the WMMA classes.........

Hw’s Do damage.......Flyweight and Wmma are the only division that are comparable.....Hw has more depth than all the Wmma weight classes combined.....are you trolling ?

the difference is, those fat slow HWs can basically KO and beat anyone else in the UFC and the women can't beat anyone else besides other terrible women.

Would love for Amanda to win tonight!

Hw’s Do damage.......Flyweight and Wmma are the only division that are comparable.....Hw has more depth than all the Wmma weight classes combined.....are you trolling ?

Yes, they do damage and get a KO but lots of the fights become boring plodding swing for fence every 60 seconds then recharge batteries or flop on the floor, have a cuddle to recharge the batteries.

HW is a shallow division, you just named 8 female fighters across their divisions now name 8 exciting, still active HW's.

Nunes is bad for the sport. I think Spencer will weather the early storm and grind Nunes out.

How exactly is she bad for the sport?

Compared to Holly getting another pointless shot, lol.

Hoping Nunes wins and makes it look easy. Then we can be rid of the joke that the women's 145 pound division has become. Shit for that matter why not a two for and get rid of the 125 pound weight class at the same time.

tenor.gif

Cyborg
Nunes
Joanna
Zhang
Rose
Holly
GDR
Valentina

I'm not a WMMA hater but I'll hear about most of these prospects and contenders like Aspen Ladd, Maycee Barber, etc. and then when I actually watch them, all I see is plodding footwork and a willingness to walk through punches to try and clinch. Like Karate Hottie will never be a champ but at least there's actual desire to use footwork there. Spencer is pretty durable but is another example of someone who's idea of defense is blocking things with her face to close distance, and I think Amanda will make her pay.

Back