Do you want to see McGregor vs Usman?

Fuck no!! A bigger grappler than Khabib!!

I wonder how said fight might unfold............

Speaking on behalf of old men everywhere that drink in bars --- hell yeah.

Anderson Silva
Khabib/Gaethje winner
170 Belt

Conor 2.0 said its gonna be one hell of a season and its really starting to come together nicely. The guy is a prodigy

McGregor gets taken down and never gets up?
giphy.gif

Anderson Silva
Khabib/Gaethje winner
170 Belt

Conor 2.0 said its gonna be one hell of a season and its really starting to come together nicely. The guy is a prodigy
If he wants to challenge the LW champion, at least wins a LW fight. Why doesn't he fight Ferguson, for example, and prove that he deserves a title shot?

Connie destroys usman then sherdog will say Usman is overrated and was an east fight for Conor

No I don't want to see him be gifted another title shot. He needs to earn the chance to fight for a belt. There are plenty of contenders at WW that he should be fighting first.

I laugh at this Conor 2.0 garbage. Like he's improved. So he stopped drinking but his cardio and ground game are still 1.0.

No I don't want to see him be gifted another title shot. He needs to earn the chance to fight for a belt. There are plenty of contenders at WW that he should be fighting first.

I laugh at this Conor 2.0 garbage. Like he's improved. So he stopped drinking but his cardio and ground game are still 1.0.
If he has to be gifted a title shot, WW is slightly more appropriate because he has at least won a fight there currently, while his UFC LW record is just 1-1.

If he wants to challenge the LW champion, at least wins a LW fight. Why doesn't he fight Ferguson, for example, and prove that he deserves a title shot?
Ferguson doesnt even deserve to be in same room with Conor let alone step in the cage to get KTFO´ed

Back