Media The GOAT Anderson Silva now defers to Uncle Chael for career advice

Another sad fact is that Anderson only expressed interest to fight Conor directly after Nate exposed his gas tank and hands him his first UFC loss. He didn't say sh*t when Conor looked invincible coming off the 13 second knockout.

Last edited:
WAR CONOR.
WAR ANDERSON.
WAR CHAEL.
Fuck yeah, I like this fight.

WAR Islam.

565431.jpg

Another sad fact is that Anderson only expressed interest to fight Conor directly after Nate exposed his gas tank and hands him his first UFC loss. He didn't say sh*t when Conor looked invincible coming off the 13 second knockout.
Come on bud, are you implying Anderson was scared of 145lbs Conor

The GOAT can fight anyone he wants. GSP went running so feed him Conor

<JonesLaugh>

Sonnen and silva being buddies is the real breaking news here. Who saw that coming?

does silva need the money so desperately?
Nope. He's a multi-millionaire. It's purely an ego thing. And as one of his biggest fans, it's sad to think about.

But, because I don't watch Chael videos, I will be saved from watching him discuss at length.

Guess you missed UFC 245 where Conor 2.0 blasted Cerrone with the shoulder strikes he had invented before using Cowboy´s signature highkick to put the last nail in the coffin. 20/21 strikes landed while dodging every shot Donald threw. 40 Seconds KO.
Anderson didnt fly all the way to Russia to hide behind his pillow after seeing that performance unlike some Dagestani.

Honestly if Anderson can hit 176lbs like the rumors, I like this fight. I hope Anderson doesn't need the money and this is desperation. Anderson has never looked bad in a fight yet.
Well he hurt Brunson and had Brunson shook with the timing of his check jab

Why does anyone still care about watching Andy fight? All he does anymore is stand around not doing anything outside of a few bursts of offense. He fought that way against Diaz, Bisping, Brunson and Style Bender.

Back