Could Prime Cyborg or Nunes beat any UFC male fighter in history?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there any UFC fighter in history they could beat? Strikeforce? WEC? Other than CM Punk.

What about guys on regional circuits, could they beat those guys?

How low do you have to go before you find men they can beat?

Tons of the old school bums
Could they though? Those guys may have sucked but they were huge. It was all openweight back then. By the time weight classes came along, everyone had skills. And they still had some skills. I find it hard to imagine Cyborg taking out that 6'6" kickboxer that Royce subbed at UFC 1 for example.

Could they though? Those guys may have sucked but they were huge. It was all openweight back then. By the time weight classes came along, everyone had skills. And they still had some skills. I find it hard to imagine Cyborg taking out that 6'6" kickboxer that Royce subbed at UFC 1 for example.
p2HpkGij-0guHHXNO3t6WnPJom_Wt43MVcWximIQRAU.jpg

yes , they both could have beat royce gracie in ufc 1, 2, and 3

Pretty sure Nunes could beat CM Punk.

Also pretty sure one of those agressive hoodrat chicks on world star hip hop could as well and probably about half of the male population between 18-55.

I think this is an awkward question because most guys are taught not to hit women, and so even with a scary woman like Nunes and Cyborg staring them down they might hold back.

That being said, I think they would both beat Cody McKenzie. I can't think of anyone with worse striking that has fought in UFC, other than Punk

Christopher Cariaso and his baggy suit would rain hellfire upon them.

yes , they both could have beat royce gracie in ufc 1, 2, and 3
Yeah you can imagine that, but when you go back and watch the old tapes he was just so much better than we remember.

This is a guy that beat Ken Shamrock. Subbed Dan Severn. I mean.. he was really good.

Kimo Leopoldo was huge and beat the living fuck out of him. Royce still beat him. If Royce could take that, no way Nunes or Cyborg beat him with strikes.

I think this is an awkward question because most guys are taught not to hit women, and so even with a scary woman like Nunes and Cyborg staring them down they might hold back.

That being said, I think they would both beat Cody McKenzie. I can't think of anyone with worse striking that has fought in UFC, other than Punk
Didn't Cody outbox Leonard Garcia with absolute ease?

Is there any UFC fighter in history they could beat? Strikeforce? WEC? Other than CM Punk.

What about guys on regional circuits, could they beat those guys?

How low do you have to go before you find men they can beat?

You.

Fred "fetal position" Ettish comes to mind.
Jason Thacker is someone they would be able to beat. But this thread title needs a qualifier of any 145 lb mens fighter in UFC history. Because I don't think either of them beat any UFC Lightweights and up at all.

Yeah you can imagine that, but when you go back and watch the old tapes he was just so much better than we remember.

This is a guy that beat Ken Shamrock. Subbed Dan Severn. I mean.. he was really good.

Kimo Leopoldo was huge and beat the living fuck out of him. Royce still beat him. If Royce could take that, no way Nunes or Cyborg beat him with strikes.
i agree. his punches even did serious damage. I think if you add Feydo to your goat list then gracie should be as well. they were very dominant and intimidating
but I think the female fighters today are better trained and versatile than any of gracies opponoents were back then but. man vs woman strength is a serious gap so...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back