Cody had EPO Liarshaw on the ropes TWICE

UFCHasNoPride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Also make no mistake, he has been training on his style to avoid getting his weak chin exposed. My sources have disseminated information to me that he has been switching things up in addressing the reasons he lost the last 3 fights. WAR NECKTATS!

Maybe he’s just a bad matchup for Cruz and no one else?

But yeah I’ll admit Cody has a point saying that both guys he’s lost to have gotten USADA suspensions.

and failed to finish the job twice.

I'm still amazed that he threw 3 right hands in a row and Dillashaw countered each one. IIRC he was loading up on those right hands too

I know English is super hard but it’s spelt Tj Dishwalla

remember his shitty hit song in the 90s chasing cars or whatever

dudes always been a joke.

I also remember Dillashaw stopped him TWICE. So what's your point?

I also remember Dillashaw stopped him TWICE. So what's your point?

What does that really prove though? In multiple alternative universes, Liarshaw is knocked out COLD. My point is, the dude nearly finished the "BW goat" twice. He ain't no scrub.

Maybe he’s just a bad matchup for Cruz and no one else?

But yeah I’ll admit Cody has a point saying that both guys he’s lost to have gotten USADA suspensions.
cruz got old and injured. cody was never that good, cruz was that slow

Why was he emotionally invested in that fight and not against Cruz, who slandered him and made him visibly angry?

Cruz wasn't in his camp and his best friend, trying to "to take everything he worked for motherfucker".

Cruz wasn't in his camp and his best friend, trying to "to take everything he worked for motherfucker".

Worse, Cruz was a hated enemy of his camp, 5-1 against Team Alpha Male, beat his mentor twice, talked endless shit to him and got him riled up to the point he tried to start a street fight before their actual fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back