Why Dana is so Quiet about the MW division ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 567183
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 567183

Yea i know Robert vs Till will be a great fight and Gastelum vs Jack is another good one BUT Dana did not mention when Izzy is going to defend the MW title against Costa to be honest i cant wait for this fight i dont think this fight will go to the distance i think either Izzy or Costa will be knocked out

I thought it would be a great fight to headline the first fight island card. But, I believe fought in March or there abouts. There are titles that have gone longer since being defended.

Yea i know Robert vs Till will be a great fight and Gastelum vs Jack is another good one BUT Dana did not mention when Izzy is going to defend the MW title against Costa to be honest i cant wait for this fight i dont think this fight will go to the distance i think either Izzy or Costa will be knocked out

Because right now the UFC is playing catch up and they taking it one card at a time. They don't even announce the official card until a week before it happens it seems.

I think bringing any attention to middle weight after the last title fight is a bad idea. I had almost forgotten about it

Natty GOAT instill fears in Dana's puny little heart. Dana Probably always having bad dreams involving Costa in his sleep.

he cant talk about a fight that not made. maybe costa or izzy couldnt get into the usa this whole time.

I thought it would be a great fight to headline the first fight island card. But, I believe fought in March or there abouts. There are titles that have gone longer since being defended.
Izzy fought in March and he wants to be active defending his belt at least every 4 or 5 months

Dana is still recovering from the MW aneurysm he received from this fight...

z407bm6.gif

Dana announce that the first fight in fight island will be in 27 June which will headline by Dustin vs Hooker

Izzy fought in March and he wants to be active defending his belt at least every 4 or 5 months

I said all that. But, why is nobody else stepping up? Should one champ fight 3/year while others defend 3 times/every two years?

Back