Amanda Nunes almost certain she had COVID ahead of UFC 250

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
“I was in Vegas at a convention. There were a lot of people from all over the world. I was exposed to a lot of people there, and when I got home I got sick,” Nunes said to Combate.

“I soon got sick and had the same symptoms as the corona. And now, going to the UFC, I’m going to see if I really did. Because I arrived from the trip and went straight to bed, with a fever, my body (aching), something I never felt before. I’ve been sick before, and I never felt like I did when I arrived from Vegas, after the convention.”

“And then I got sick, I stayed in bed for two, three days, and then Nina [Ansaroff] took it too and got sick. So I believe I went through the corona quickly, but I will know now if I already had it,” Nunes said. “So I must be immunized, right, because when you take it I think you are immunized, something like that I saw. Then I will really know if it was or not.”

https://mymmanews.com/nunes-close-to-certain-she-contracted-covid-19-before-ufc-250/

Bet the house on Spencer.

I already put 100 pm Spencer, there’s a small chance she drags this into deep waters and takes the fight over with grappling.

I know a lot of people who seem like they are counting any sickness as covid. I've seen people kinda using it to get attention as well.

Not saying this is the case here, but who the hell knows what she had if she did not get tested

Amanda pulling that Jacaré narrative... I never believed that Jacaré got COVID tbh. It was a UFC move to justify Dana's bullshit, as always.

It's possible since she wasn't protesting. Covid obvioulsy doesn't affect those people.

I think I had it, too. Early January. Felt like bronchitis on steroids and was wheezing for a week and a half after the major symptoms went away.

Many a person has traveled to mass gathering and have returned home with viral symptoms. They pick up stuff around people at these gatherings or in airports and airplanes. Maybe she did but very likely she didn't.

I'm honestly convinced everybody's either already had it, or has it now and just don't know it. I had flu like symptoms late last year but docs didn't know what it was. My son caught what I had too but after about a week we were fine.

Lot's of people I know who thought they had an "easy case" of covid weren't confirmed when they had their sorologies... no IgG.
Tests are only 75% accurate, 25% are false negatives (meaning you're positive but test fails). Also after 8 our so days viral load is so low that you can test negative but still be suffering from effects of the virus.

But for sure a shit load of people are like "I had COVID!" when they probably just had seasonal allergies or the cold.

I know a lot of people who seem like they are counting any sickness as covid. I've seen people kinda using it to get attention as well.

Not saying this is the case here, but who the hell knows what she had if she did not get tested

I know a guy who fell off a ladder recently and broke his arm. The doctors determined it was COVID.

It's possible since she wasn't protesting. Covid obvioulsy doesn't affect those people.

I attended a huge protest the other day - was estimated to be around 12-15k people in attendance. The rally was a gathering and then march toward the hall of justice. I was impressed in that probably 90% or more of the people around me had masks on. Close proximity, of course..

I attended a huge protest the other day - was estimated to be around 12-15k people in attendance. The rally was a gathering and then march toward the hall of justice. I was impressed in that probably 90% or more of the people around me had masks on. Close proximity, of course..

Be honest, you stole some shit didn't you...

Be honest, you stole some shit didn't you...

I stole some shoes off of a sleeping homeless man. His fault. He shouldn't have allowed himself to be caught slippin'.

I was impressed, actually, by how peaceful it was. Energetic and full of momentum, but I saw not a single act of hostility. The mass parade would even break occasionally to allow cars to pass - I dont know if this was being motivated by organizers or just conscientious participants.

Back