I think this "main event" is gonna be a snooze fest

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Amanda and her team know very well that she has a gas tank problem, she tends to slow down and Spencer wants to tire her out and try to work her wrasslin' n bjj game in the later RDS.

This is why I'm predicting a boring ass fight. Nunes will jab for essentially 5 rds straight with a couple of crosses and hooks sprinkled in there casually to preserve her gas tank... Felicia will survive and lose a UD.

Meh.

Amanda and her team know very well that she has a gas tank problem, she tends to slow down and Spencer wants to tire her out and try to work her wrasslin' n bjj game in the later RDS.

This is why I'm predicting a boring ass fight. Nunes will jab for essentially 5 rds straight with a couple of crosses and hooks sprinkled in there casually to preserve her gas tank... Felicia will survive and lose a UD.

Meh.

Or it will be one sided beating to UD...

Nunes is going to beat her ass, whether it happens quickly or slowly, I believe it'll happen.

It is going to be a decision for Amanda. Wouldn't be surprised if we see some sub attempts to finish the fight sooner by Amanda.

Meh.
I'm thinking the same, although Amanda might catch her early and destroy her, I don't know. But yes, this could very easily be a boring fight where Spencer is big and strong enough to wall n' stall Amanda and tire her out a bit and then Amanda plays it safe to a UD.

Meh.
I think Amanda knocks her before the start of the 3rd round.

Felicia is going to keep pressing forward looking for a takedown, it won't look like the Shevchenko fight.

Nunes fights are pretty much the only FMMA fights I will happily watch. She's a beast I expect her to win easily.

Kinda got a weird feeling about this fight. Can't put my finger on it but i feel a draw or a DQ or something strange will happen.

Nunes' cardio is getting discussed before every single fight of hers, reminds me of "Why is Aldo not throwing more leg kicks any more?" before every Aldo fight.
Boring

Unpredictable things occur within most every fight. Even if it goes to decision I'm interested in seeing how they both fare.

Yeah Nunes will fck her up early. Spencers stand up is bad even for a soccer mum.

Back